The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by кяя
My crazy bish neighbour decided to bring her little chits out to play so now I can't concentrate on my work. There is a fking boy dressed as Elsa running around the fkin garden and screaming.

Hahahahhaaha😂😂😂🔫

Posted from TSR Mobile
WHAT DATE IS THE EXAM

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by violetvictorious
WHAT DATE IS THE EXAM

Posted from TSR Mobile

8th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Can't think name
What would be ur favourite essay for sleep, relationships n eating disorder? Mine would be attitudes to eating now, formation of relationships n circadian rhythm

For relationships I wouldn't mind anything as long as it's not sexual selection or sexual investment...
Reply 2564
Original post by toetothunder
It's not letting me pm you the scan for some reason so ill just post it here

It's ok- comes across as quiet flawed in places though, your serotonin bit is spot on :smile:
Reply 2565
Original post by Marli-Ruth
For relationships I wouldn't mind anything as long as it's not sexual selection or sexual investment...

Mine would be breakdown or culture for relationships.
Original post by Marli-Ruth

same omg
honestlyyyyy i'm so done i dont think ill even bother learning the essays that came up last year....this is too much!!
For gender, can the biosocial approach and gender dysphoria be asked as separate 8+16 questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If a question states "Discuss research into Bruce and Young's model of face recognition" will I get any marks outlining the model??
I'm right in saying that even though this specification is ending this year, if we do badly we still get to retake the exam next year? I know the year 12's in my school aren't being taught the same spec as us now but we still get our one retake no?
Original post by bubblegumcat
honestlyyyyy i'm so done i dont think ill even bother learning the essays that came up last year....this is too much!!

same! im struggling with learning the plans for the most likelys (four essay plans per subject) this is mad long
Original post by grunday
I'm right in saying that even though this specification is ending this year, if we do badly we still get to retake the exam next year? I know the year 12's in my school aren't being taught the same spec as us now but we still get our one retake no?

If there were AS resits this year I think it's safe to assume there will be!
Original post by grunday

I believe so yeah
Reply 2574
Original post by fudgeboy989
For gender, can the biosocial approach and gender dysphoria be asked as separate 8+16 questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I doubt it cause you can talk about the gender dysphoria for the biosocial approach..
Original post by fudgeboy989

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going to say yes because loopa has two separate essays on it.
For the disruption of biological rhythms, for IDA could we say that studies which found that light (consequence of shift work, sleeping during daytime) are eco-centric as they cannot be applied to other cultures, such as Eskimos who cope in light all year round?

I found this in loopa's book, it seems like an easy IDA point but is it too off topic?
Original post by NHM
Mine would be breakdown or culture for relationships.

Would love breakdown!
Less love for culture though lol all I can think of is arranged marriages and stuff
Original post by bubblegumcat
same omg

I hate sexual selection and sexual investment 😭😭🔫

I hate culture but would prefer it to those two 😭😭😪
What would you like?
what do you do in an exam when a question comes up that you haven't revised and you literally don't know what to write? do you try and make something up? leave it? just need to prepare myself for that situation on wednesday:afraid:

Latest

Trending

Trending