The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OGGUS
I was joking don't get all butthurt, people these days...

I'm very hungry. I want to be angered 😡😡
Reply 21
Original post by Konahagakure
I'm very hungry. I want to be angered 😡😡

Calm down okay, your not in hell, there's a time and place for everything...:colone::colondollar::biggrin::u:
Original post by Voi
Yes I know right. London, if that's even in the uk anymore, is just terrible. Avoid it like the plague. Unduly expensive, foreign and just ... Dirty. Must be all those dirty buses lining my lungs with toxic cancerous exhaust fumes...

Rest of the U.K. Isn't much better. Cities are just like London. Rancid...

Couple of nice villages here and there, but boring. Full of old people with too much money they didn't earn. Just profited from house price increases while sitting in the arse drinkig tea reading the daily mail.

You summed up the UK so well, damn.

edit: a little over exaggerated though :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
I mean. Then go. Don't squander the services here most people envy. Let someone else who really wants them use them. You hate it but you probably soak up all it has to offer and give nothing back. UK is one of the best countries breathing.

Original post by OGGUS
I'm moving after I get my 4 degrees then I don't ever have to remain the UK just come here when I really really need to. Otherwise probably never gonna let even my shoes touch the British Island

Mate...
Reply 24
Original post by 0to100
I mean. Then go. Don't squander the services here most people envy. Let someone else who really wants them use them. You hate it but you probably soak up all it has to offer and give nothing back. UK is one of the best countries breathing.

Mate...

sarcasm gets too much hate now days. I need to make it more obvious but people might take that as offence too.
Original post by OGGUS
sarcasm gets too much hate now days. I need to make it more obvious but people might take that as offence too.

I don't see how that was sarcasm you have a right to your opinion you know.
Original post by 0to100

Mate...

V. True man, like if you born and bred here, you can't turn on it all of a sudden, appreciate what opportunities the UK has given ya. :smile: God knows where we would been without this country. Praise.
Reply 27
Original post by 0to100
I don't see how that was sarcasm you have a right to your opinion you know.

Well it was, it was meant to have a bitchy tone though, and didn't you see the hyperbole in there? I was showing a typical answer to encourage the thread for banter.
(edited 7 years ago)
I said that as well, till I moved overseas and realised just how fortunate I am to live in the UK. Be thankful for what you have, we always think the grass is greener on the other side.
Reply 29
Original post by Konahagakure
When you leave don't come back. Ungrateful b******.

Reported expect a notification in due course

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll be moving to Canada after my degree, UK is meh, Canada is stunning!! I'll probably move to Vancouver, the bright blue sea with that mountain backdrop:u:. Also it's probably the closest I can get to living like an american without all the idiots(Trump).
Original post by RobML
That's why drugs were invented

He is kinda right.

if UK is so great how comes half the population goes out and gets chitfaced drunk every weekend in effort to distract themselves from misery of their existence?
Original post by Souljer
Reported expect a notification in due course

Posted from TSR Mobile

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
Reply 33
I like the UK
Move to Ethiopia for a while and live like some of the locals.. you will feel much better when you come back i am sure.

Latest