The Student Room Group

WJEC French AS FN2

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emiliajonessx
yes I put that and the pocket money was 75 not 65 I think

I put that 65 was the minimum and that it was dependant on the salary of the parents ?😂
Was it?? Holy crap, I heard "au minimum soixante-cinq euros"
yes I put that and the pocket money was 75 not 65 I think
I put the 65 euros question as true, cause it wasn't necessarily saying that the salary wasn't 65 euros, it could have been a higher salary, but that doesn't make it false, right? Ogod I hated this paper so much; it has me paranoid on so many levels.. :'(
Original post by _Charlotte15
I put that 65 was the minimum and that it was dependant on the salary of the parents ?😂
Original post by nzenecage
Was it?? Holy crap, I heard "au minimum soixante-cinq euros"

It was soixante-quinze im sure of it!
Reply 24
I put false for the bedroom once since the woman said: "chambre individelle", true for the pocket money, true for the last one, false for the French lessons, and false for the first one cause I winged it. I don't remember the rest

I wrote "individuel" will I still get the mark lmao
For the car one I changed it from true to false because I thought it said they would have to use communal transport.
Oh man, I lost 1 mark for that one then, ohwell haha.
Thanks Emilia :smile:
It was soixante-quinze im sure of it!
Reply 27
Yeah also it was soixante-quinze pretty sure!!
Erm, to be honest, you should unless the examiners a douche.. haha
They can't expect us to know whether all French words are either mascline or feminine
Original post by isabelle99
I wrote "individuel" will I still get the mark lmao
The car one was so unclear to me that I just ticked true cause the woman said: 'voiture' in the audio
For the car one I changed it from true to false because I thought it said they would have to use communal transport.
That's so annoying knowing that I could have gotten a mark for it & I just didn't listen to the audio properly.. grr
Original post by isabelle99
Yeah also it was soixante-quinze pretty sure!!

same however i had no clue how to spell it so i put avec la public?! do you reckon thats okay?!
Hey guys, yes I agree I'm pretty sure it was soixante-quinze! The essay titles were insanely hard compared to previous years, I was resitting today and it was nothing like I've ever come across before:/ only part I was unsure on for the listening was the one about French lessons I put it as false can't remember what reason I gave now haha. What did everyone get for the second part of the listening?
Original post by Emiliajonessyeah I just x
same however i had no clue how to spell it so i put avec la public?! do you reckon thats okay?!

Yeah I just put, ils utilisent la transport commune. I'm so annoyed I reckon if we all had done the exam again in different conditions, we'd have found it easier.
Reply 34
Erm, to be honest, you should unless the examiners a douche.. haha
They can't expect us to know whether all French words are either mascline or feminine

Thank you so much!! I really hope they do
what did everyone put for the gap fill ? i thought that was okay and usually i struggle with them !
Yeah I just put, ils utilisent la transport commune. I'm so annoyed I reckon if we all had done the exam again in different conditions, we'd have found it easier.

Oh god I screwed up this one I put true urghh heard 'disponible' so assumed they were making a car available for them oh well hopefully it's the only one I got wrong haha:frown:
[QUOTE=Emiliajonessx;65506377]what did everyone put for the gap fill ? i thought that was okay and usually i struggle with them !

Is this for the listening or the written part? I can't remember everything for the listening put I remember putting préparation, donc, âgés for some of the gaps can't remember the others though I put now😂

public is masculine :smile: it's borrowed from English

So did you just put?: la transport avec la public

I'm willing to bet you won't get a mark for la transport commune, rather les transports en commun

If only FN4 was as easy :frown:
Original post by lauren_sadler27
Is this for the listening or the written part? I can't remember everything for the listening put I remember putting préparation, donc, âgés for some of the gaps can't remember the others though I put now😂

I put. Préparation and âgés too and leur and maternelle and the other one I had clue so guessed something random haha

Quick Reply