The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2580
Is it worth preparing a 24 mark essay for ultradian rhythms? Please help!
Reply 2581
I don't understand why everyone finds it difficult to write gender dysphoria and biosocial approach as two different essays? I've written essays in both (still yet to learn them though lol). If anything I don't understand how you can talk about gender dysphoria in the bio social approach.. Can someone explain how you interlink them please?
Reply 2582
Original post by evekay
what do you do in an exam when a question comes up that you haven't revised and you literally don't know what to write? do you try and make something up? leave it? just need to prepare myself for that situation on wednesday:afraid:

Id try to make the studies you do know at least party relevant and just do loads of general issues and debates!
The power threat hypothesis and dehumanisation of the victim both count as evolutionary explanations of group aggression right?
Original post by toetothunder
The power threat hypothesis and dehumanisation of the victim both count as evolutionary explanations of group aggression right?

Yup! That's for Lynch mobs specifically which is still credible.
Power threat is by Blalock and Dehumanization is by Hyatt
:smile:
Original post by Marli-Ruth

thanks, just had to make sure i was learning the right thing lool
(edited 7 years ago)
does anyone use the wahey psychology vids and do you know if they have enough info for a 24 marker?
Guys this is urgent, if i send someone a group displays essay can you mark it, please reply quickly!
Reply 2588
Original post by SunDun111
Guys this is urgent, if i send someone a group displays essay can you mark it, please reply quickly!

Send it me via pm
Original post by miajohnsonhall
does anyone use the wahey psychology vids and do you know if they have enough info for a 24 marker?

I tried too but I just couldn't for some reason
I used them last year but this year just seemed like there wasn't even info
Reply 2590
Original post by evekay
what do you do in an exam when a question comes up that you haven't revised and you literally don't know what to write? do you try and make something up? leave it? just need to prepare myself for that situation on wednesday:afraid:

I've not revised everything but let's hope that doesn't happen... Best shot is just putting down what you think :-) even if it only picks up a few marks better than none
Is this possible???

Discuss research about the biosocial approach into gender dysphoria??
Someone said it is :/ I don't think so...
Reply 2592
Is this possible???

Discuss research about the biosocial approach into gender dysphoria??
Someone said it is :/ I don't think so...

If so i would assume its an essay solely on gender dysphoria and its explanations
HELP! I have my essay plans but I have yet to fully completely revise for psya3 is 1 day enough!?!?!
Original post by LennieSmall
HELP! I have my essay plans but I have yet to fully completely revise for psya3 is 1 day enough!?!?!

Yes! Just relax and focus!
Go over all the essays at least 3 times pick out key things (2 or 3 AO2 for each) general IDAs for each (quite simple remember GRENADE) and then focus heavily on the predictions!
Xxxxxxxx

How many do you advise learning? if i just learn those 2 is it enough for a 24 marker?
Original post by LennieSmall

Yes anythings possible if you revise late but not too late, dont attempt an all nighter, did that last year for Law.. didnt work out
Original post by SunDun111
Yes anythings possible if you revise late but not too late, dont attempt an all nighter, did that last year for Law.. didnt work out

So here's the problem I have a biology exam tomorrow and it's at 1:30 after that exam do you think that time is enough for me to get atleast most of the essays in my head? I have done my essay plans so what I plan is read do mind-maps read and do it again.. Does that sound like an idea?
Do you think that we're allowed to abbreviate common words in the exam, provided that we give a key? For example, at the top I'd write "agg" = aggression.

Latest

Trending

Trending