The Student Room Group

Official ramadan 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mariam687
one ounce..u cn measure sleep in ounces? wow
i didnt sleep LOL

but yh cme n eat, we have parathas :smile:

Original post by ZAYN.
That's great news! It means that you'll have an even better sleep after Fajr :smile:

Ok you don't understand. The mosque said we were going to fast today but then they cancelled it after Isha and said it's on Tuesday but no one cared to tell me. I woke up at Suhoor and my grandfather said we're not fasting, I legit wanted to cry. I couldn't go sleep bc I was excited smfh. I had under 4 hrs of sleep :frown: but it felt like a normal day and I wasn't stressed out or super tired so it worked out in the end.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Someboady
You aren't doing it wrong. (if anything you're doing it right )
Some people do it on Monday. Some on Tuesday.
Those who follow saudi "moon sighting" (notice the quotations)...do it on Monday.
Those who follow "actual" (notice the quotations) moon sighting, do it on Tuesday.

I'M DOING IT ON TUESDAY

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mrs.Grey
I'M DOING IT ON TUESDAY

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheBeardedSaint

:five:
Original post by Zara0526
That's what I have always been told - my family and I go to the mosque for Eid, Taraweeh and Friday prayers :smile:.... I guess that they are staying Anonymous as they clearly have no evidence for there claims!

Yep the general rule is that anything is permissible unless proven impermissible.
I'M DOING IT ON TUESDAY

Posted from TSR Mobile

OH YAY! Maybe we are soul mates :smile:
Reply 346
Ok you don't understand. The mosque said we were going to fast today but then they cancelled it after Isha and said it's on Tuesday but no one cared to tell me. I woke up at Suhoor and my grandfather said we're not fasting, I legit wanted to cry. I couldn't go sleep bc I was excited smfh. I had under 4 hrs of sleep :frown: but it felt like a normal day and I wasn't stressed out or super tired so it worked out in the end.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's so messed up! Is it a Pakistani mosque? Cause they always do their one, one day late
OH YAY! Maybe we are soul mates :smile:

Hmm maybe...but I thought I wasn't good enough for you? :curious:
Hmm maybe...but I thought I wasn't good enough for you? :curious:

Oh yeah....about that... I take it back? :smile:
Oh yeah....about that... I take it back? :smile:

Alrighty then :smile: but I still need to see the man behind the talk tho :flutter:
Alrighty then :smile: but I still need to see the man behind the talk tho :flutter:

LOOOL likewise dear likewise :wink:
LOOOL likewise dear likewise :wink:

You can see my dp :cry: but I meant change your dp or show me a pic of you mate :smile:
You can see my dp :cry: but I meant change your dp or show me a pic of you mate :smile:

Your DP truly is a fabulous representation of yourself :wink: Slide in, and I'll pm you or something :smile:
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Why did you answer "I know I know" to a blatant troll?

Muslims on tsr are AIDS in general

Posted from TSR Mobile

i can answer to who i want, personally, i didnt know he was a troll lmao
Your DP truly is a fabulous representation of yourself :wink: Slide in, and I'll pm you or something :smile:

Again, let's keep things traditional and you could do the said sliding in :smile:
How are you al feeling? about 1 hour ish left, we can do it :smile:

oh and gdluck to those starting tomorrow.. you'll need it
Original post by mariam687
i can answer to who i want, personally, i didnt know he was a troll lmao

The fact he said ''Women shouldn't go to mosque'' is indicative enough....
Original post by Zayn is Bae
The fact he said ''Women shouldn't go to mosque'' is indicative enough....

ok
lets try and make this the best ramadan :smile:
Almost iftar!

Quick Reply