The Student Room Group

Edexcel English IGCSE

What piece of text from the anthology was used in the most recent IGCSE English exam? The one that took place in January and is there a possibility it could come up tomorrow?
Reply 1
Original post by Mazlegend
What piece of text from the anthology was used in the most recent IGCSE English exam? The one that took place in January and is there a possibility it could come up tomorrow?

Depends what texts are you studying. I did Romeo and Juliet and Of mice and men. And the poems
Reply 2
Original post by Mazlegend

This may be useful.
Reply 3
Original post by emabibi
Depends what texts are you studying. I did Romeo and Juliet and Of mice and men. And the poems

English Lang section A
Reply 4
Oh okay I thought you meant IGCSE literature. For the IGCSE English language exam the first part was a letter that we had to write to a friend. The second part was the selecting powerful words however that is the section that majority students struggled at. The third part was picking key facts from a letter about Bees's.
Not sure if this was helpful. This is the type of stuff that I had to do in January for my IGCSE English language Exams. Good luck with your exam 👍🏼

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending