The Student Room Group

AQA AS Biology Unit 2 Retake OLD SPEC 7th June

Hows everybody feeling about this?
scared
Reply 2
Original post by Sniperdon227
scared

Confidence is key! believe in your own capabilities and you'll smash it
Anyone know if u could retake this paper again next year?
what is the difference between the new spec and old spec because im retaking bio unit 2 and have it tomorrow, can anyone say if this is new or old spec
Original post by arronpile
what is the difference between the new spec and old spec because im retaking bio unit 2 and have it tomorrow, can anyone say if this is new or old spec

old spec
What do you guys think? I got a B in this last year and wanted to resit to try and get higher UMS. I thought the start 3 questions were good but there was way too many how science work questions. Much harder than last year in my opinion.
I thought the same as well... Where is the answers thread though?
It was sooo hard! :'(
Original post by maggie43
I thought the same as well... Where is the answers thread though?

I just realised how many silly mistakes I've made it's unreal. Care to start a new thread for this?
Original post by CourtlyCanter
I just realised how many silly mistakes I've made it's unreal. Care to start a new thread for this?[/QUO

A thread for it already exists lol
Confidence didnt work, that was horrendous.
Original post by Jessica Starfell
What do you guys think? I got a B in this last year and wanted to resit to try and get higher UMS. I thought the start 3 questions were good but there was way too many how science work questions. Much harder than last year in my opinion.

what did you put for the question where you had to draw circles in the taxonomic groups
I drew 4 circles, two larger ones for genus and two smaller ones inside those for the species- not sure if that's right though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending