The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How do you know what graph to use in research methods? You had to draw a graph on one paper
Original post by violetvictorious
Does anyone know if group displays in relationships is one of those optional ones? Can it be replaced with deindivuation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't get what you mean tbh? Group displays is aggression, I've never done group displays in relationships. But I suppose deindividuation could be brought into group displays of aggression, but it shouldn't be the focus. You should focus on topics like sports or war or cults or whatever.
But the psychology exam isn't tommorow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a biology exam tomorrow at 1:30 so after that maybe around 4:00 I'll start revision for psychology hence 1 day before, I'll try and cram everything in that night sleep early then wake up early the next day to do more cramming I'm using Loopa's predictions and hopefully he's right
Original post by wickedisgood
I think for that you just talk about twin studies and how if MZ twins are more alike in aggression than DZ it means that aggression has a genetic basis. And for adoption studies, if the adopted child has more in common with their biological parent in terms of aggression rather than their adopted parents, it suggests a biological basis.

There's also the Brunner study about how this Dutch family has a lot of violent members and they found they all had a defective MAOA gene, suggesting that a defect of that gene could cause aggression.

Then just expand on it all.

True but i feel that is too generic and could pretty much answer any of the genetic essays? Dont you talk about the XXY Karotype and all that **** and the donny Sandberg
Does anyone know if group displays in relationships is one of those optional ones? Can it be replaced with deindivuation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There are no group displays in relationships I think you mean aggression X
I don't think you can because Deindividuation is based on Le bons crowd theory and factors such as being anonymous etc where as with the group displays is to do with Lynch mobs and sports (I didn't study sports) however for A02 for group displays you could use Mullens research into Deindividuation x
Original post by yung7up
True but i feel that is too generic and could pretty much answer any of the genetic essays? Dont you talk about the XXY Karotype and all that **** and the donny Sandberg

Yeah you're right, but I didn't know about the XXY thing until I was looking up revision notes because I didn't get taught that so I'm not gonna use that because I'm too lazy to learn new stuff when I barely know the stuff I was actually taught lol.
Original post by grunday
I'm right in saying that even though this specification is ending this year, if we do badly we still get to retake the exam next year? I know the year 12's in my school aren't being taught the same spec as us now but we still get our one retake no?
Yeah, there will be resits for AS and A2 next year
Guys what would some key point be to write about in a 24 mark essay in roles of endogenous pacemakers n exogenous zeitgabers? Plz help

Ps is everyone learning every single essay. I feel like I won't have enough time...Imma just focus on the loops predictions n go over the other stuff once maybe.
Guys im no loopa but i had a dream breakdown came up in the paper and genetics was a 4 marker or outline
Original post by Marli-Ruth
There are no group displays in relationships I think you mean aggression X
I don't think you can because Deindividuation is based on Le bons crowd theory and factors such as being anonymous etc where as with the group displays is to do with Lynch mobs and sports (I didn't study sports) however for A02 for group displays you could use Mullens research into Deindividuation x
Group display is not optional, which group display you comment on is though
Original post by phoebecushion
How do you know what graph to use in research methods? You had to draw a graph on one paper

Correlation is scattergram, most other stuff will involve bars or lines probably
Reply 2631
Original post by yung7up
Guys im no loopa but i had a dream breakdown came up in the paper and genetics was a 4 marker or outline

Had a dream about the exam 😂😂
Original post by yung7up

When you dream of possible questions that's when you know you've been revising way too hard 😂

PS I had a dream breakdown came up too! As a full 24
I woke up before I could see the other questions though :frown:
Original post by yung7up

Breakdown is the best one of relationships I feel, so I really hope that one is true!
Original post by NHM
Had a dream about the exam 😂😂

Dont ask lmao
Original post by TMC113
Group display is not optional, which group display you comment on is though

I don't understand :frown:
Original post by yung7up

Awww thats so funny but, bless you friend.

(Ill revise for that haha
When you dream of possible questions that's when you know you've been revising way too hard 😂

PS I had a dream breakdown came up too! As a full 24
I woke up before I could see the other questions though :frown:

Same i swear i was legit searching the paper tryna find aggression questions, i think i was lucid dreaming
I don't understand :frown:

If they ask you to talk about group displays, you have to talk about that. But the examples you use are your choice (e.g. sports, warfare, etc. )
What's everyone's predictions for sleep, gender or aggression?

Latest

Trending

Trending