The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wilfred Little
Ta. Wanted to do a Euro with England :frown:

I'm guessing it is possible to download updates, like kit updates etc? I remember I did this on PES last year. Also can you download clubs?

Doubt it on FIFA. Too busy focusing on Ultimate Team to actually give a **** about other game modes.
PES you might be able too. Not a PES guy, so you might have to check.

Alternately you could buy the new PES.
Original post by Rk2k14
Doubt it on FIFA. Too busy focusing on Ultimate Team to actually give a **** about other game modes.
PES you might be able too. Not a PES guy, so you might have to check.

Alternately you could buy the new PES.

It wasn't an official download from Konami, it was off a forum. You download the zip that someone has made then put it on a USB and install it onto your PS. I'm guessing it is similar with FIFA?

Na I want to stick with FIFA. I have enjoyed this year's game more than last year's PES.
They did it recently, I think it was either World Cup 2014 or Euro 2012 when they added it on to FIFA (updated squads and kits, could play online tournaments etc.) but it looks like PES now have the rights.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It wasn't an official download from Konami, it was off a forum. You download the zip that someone has made then put it on a USB and install it onto your PS. I'm guessing it is similar with FIFA?

Na I want to stick with FIFA. I have enjoyed this year's game more than last year's PES.

Wouldn't know about that lol.
not about that lyfe:biggrin:

PES went downhill after '06.
Both 2012 and 2014 had the special game mode. This year PES have the rights so there's no game mode on FIFA.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone on now?
[video="youtube;lPDOh5ZifyM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPDOh5ZifyM[/video]

Frostbite Engine. Get hyped.
Anyone on now?

Sorry, Monday is the day when Grandparents visit :tongue:
I watch GoT afterwards. What a fun life...

You talking joining clubs or 1v1?
Original post by Lúcio
Sorry, Monday is the day when Grandparents visit :tongue:
I watch GoT afterwards. What a fun life...

You talking joining clubs or 1v1?

Did you get them PMs? I had done 17 of the 18 manager tasks and the last one was sharing a team with 100% chemistry.
clubs at 9:30, thoughts

@luke @Dirtybit @Zayn is Bae @zKlown @SA-1
Did you get them PMs? I had done 17 of the 18 manager tasks and the last one was sharing a team with 100% chemistry.

wot PMs? :frown:

Original post by difeo
clubs at 9:30, thoughts

@luke @Dirtybit @Zayn is Bae @zKlown @SA-1

I'm down to be on in 10 minutes if people are game?
Reply 5151
Could play for half an hour I guess.
Original post by Lúcio
wot PMs? :frown:

On FIFA. Have you done the manager tasks on FUT? You need to 'share' a team with 100% chemistry. I tried to share it with you and the messages sent. I could do it via Twitter but I don't want to.

I also wondered why I was getting smashed in every game online, I changed my manager from some French guy to Mourinho. Won back to back titles :cool:
On FIFA. Have you done the manager tasks on FUT? You need to 'share' a team with 100% chemistry. I tried to share it with you and the messages sent. I could do it via Twitter but I don't want to.

I also wondered why I was getting smashed in every game online, I changed my manager from some French guy to Mourinho. Won back to back titles :cool:

Ahhhh right I get you.

I've never been too in to FUT, which is funny because this season I picked out one of those super rare black cards instantly.
It was only some guy in the brazillian league but I sold him for like 200k and bought a load of players like Greizmann and Rakitic :biggrin:

More interested in clubs though, that's where the real banter is!
Come online now if you want to join on pro clubs :smile:
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Could play for half an hour I guess.

Get yourself online

@difeo pls
Original post by Lúcio
Ahhhh right I get you.

I've never been too in to FUT, which is funny because this season I picked out one of those super rare black cards instantly.
It was only some guy in the brazillian league but I sold him for like 200k and bought a load of players like Greizmann and Rakitic :biggrin:

More interested in clubs though, that's where the real banter is!
Come online now if you want to join on pro clubs :smile:

What is the difference? Explain it to me.
Original post by Lúcio
Get yourself online

@difeo pls

5 mins
What is the difference? Explain it to me.

Do you mean what is pro clubs?

Pro clubs is where people play one position each (with one person playing ANY where he controls the unused positions).

Basically people play where they're best and it's just really good banter and co-operation (unless you're Difeo).

I just realised you're on my friends list on PSN - I wondered who that was :tongue:
Original post by Lúcio
Do you mean what is pro clubs?

Pro clubs is where people play one position each (with one person playing ANY where he controls the unused positions).

Basically people play where they're best and it's just really good banter and co-operation (unless you're Difeo).

I just realised you're on my friends list on PSN - I wondered who that was :tongue:

unless you're Luke
Fellaini went full Weezüs.

Quick Reply

Latest