The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by brainzistheword
Well done -- you should be proud of these :smile:

Are you ready for tomorrow ?
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Where is everyone ? It's like a ghost town here.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

I was sleeping...

Posted from TSR Mobile
UPDATE FOR TODAY AND YESTERDAY

Chemistry Q cards

Vietnam revision

Cold War

USA Depth

German Q Cards

English Language - layouts and final prep

Geography Population, Development, Tourism

Biology 4-6 revision

Well done !! This is a lot !! :biggrin: Hats off to you x
Original post by nisha.sri
Are you ready for tomorrow ?

Nope not really :biggrin:

Original post by nisha.sri
Well done !! This is a lot !! :biggrin: Hats off to you x

Thank you so much :smile:
Original post by lilacpotato

Indeed you have.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

Chemistry Q cards

Vietnam revision

Cold War

USA Depth

German Q Cards

Biology 4-6 revision

Well done Zoe. 👏👏👏👏👏

Chemistry Q cards

Vietnam revision

Cold War

USA Depth

German Q Cards

Biology 4-6 revision

Well done! You have done a lot! :smile:How was your history exam today?
Update 06/06/16
Tommorow, I'll have the worst exams, English language and RE. I'm so worried but hopefully I'll do well.

- English language- checked how to write letters etc and the reading paper
-RE - core beliefs and special days. Still revising this.
I've got an English exam tomorrow...and I've done no revision at all today...I've spent the whole day sleeping...so I'm not expecting anything great tomorrow...😨

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahra30013
Update 06/06/16
Tommorow, I'll have the worst exams, English language and RE. I'm so worried but hopefully I'll do well.

- English language- checked how to write letters etc and the reading paper
-RE - core beliefs and special days. Still revising this.

I'm sure you'll do well. What are you aiming for ?

Original post by lala*15
I've got an English exam tomorrow...and I've done no revision at all today...I've spent the whole day sleeping...so I'm not expecting anything great tomorrow...😨

Posted from TSR Mobile

Use the time that you have right now. Don't give up. You'll regret it later.

thanks everyone who commented positively about my end of year ten results. :smile: yes, i am okay with them - however would have liked to have done better. got my year eleven mocks to now revise for - hopefully i can achieve straight A*'s in those. through allowing myself enough preparation time.

omg, i can't sleep - i have a massive headache due to the humidity and i am literally boiling... it's so hot :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Use the time that you have right now. Don't give up. You'll regret it later.

Yh..I should,,but I'm sleepy already again...I'll probably just wing it tomorrow...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
thanks everyone who commented positively about my end of year ten results. :smile: yes, i am okay with them - however would have liked to have done better. got my year eleven mocks to now revise for - hopefully i can achieve straight A*'s in those. through allowing myself enough preparation time.

omg, i can't sleep - i have a massive headache due to the humidity and i am literally boiling... it's so hot :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I completely forgot to reply to your post. Don't put yourself down. Those are excellent results. You're going to learn from your mistakes and if you aren't making any then quite frankly you're wasting your time in school. You've got plenty of time and getting high As means that you just need exam technique practice to achieve A*s.

Original post by lala*15
Lucky...enjoy ur holidays then..I've still got a whole two weeks packed full of exams...😓

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I have work experience starting next week, so I have some work to do as well :wink: This week, however, I'm going to catch up on my reading and finally take a relaxing, long bath with a bath bomb and candles :P

I'm sure you'll do great, and it'll be over in no time. I started on the 3rd (or 2nd? Can't even remember haha) of may, and less than 14 hours ago I finished my IGCSE.
I'm excited about my work experience place as well, as I'm going to ghost a plastic surgeon (I'm allowed to see one of the operations via the glass, after signing a disclosure and having an agreement with the patient! :smile:).
Original post by ?Hannah

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right. It's boiling. 🎤It's hot, hot, hot hotter than hell. You know she's gonna leave you well done. 🎤👌

Original post by Mac117
Well I have work experience starting next week, so I have some work to do as well :wink: This week, however, I'm going to catch up on my reading and finally take a relaxing, long bath with a bath bomb and candles :P

I'm sure you'll do great, and it'll be over in no time. I started on the 3rd (or 2nd? Can't even remember haha) of may, and less than 14 hours ago I finished my IGCSE.
I'm excited about my work experience place as well, as I'm going to ghost a plastic surgeon (I'm allowed to see one of the operations via the glass, after signing a disclosure and having an agreement with the patient! :smile:).

Wow. Awesome. It's great that you're starting early. What kind of grades do you think that you're going to get ? Well done by the way. I'm sure you'll enjoy your shadowing.

Wow. Awesome. It's great that you're starting early. What kind of grades do you think that you're going to get ? Well done by the way. I'm sure you'll enjoy your shadowing.

Oh, I can't wait for the shadowing :smile: And the summer school as well!!

Well I definitely underperformed, and I talked to my teachers about that. They said it's ok and I shouldn't worry, and after talking to the counsellor and therapist I'm definitely less stressed.

Realistically I got 5-7 A*s in the 10 IGCSEs I took (school didn't allow any more), so it should be an ok-score. Expecting a B or two though, depending on how shitty the exam really went..
Original post by Mac117
Oh, I can't wait for the shadowing :smile: And the summer school as well!!

Well I definitely underperformed, and I talked to my teachers about that. They said it's ok and I shouldn't worry, and after talking to the counsellor and therapist I'm definitely less stressed.

Realistically I got 5-7 A*s in the 10 IGCSEs I took (school didn't allow any more), so it should be an ok-score. Expecting a B or two though, depending on how shitty the exam really went..

Those are still definitely top notch grades. I'd be very happy with grades like that. I don't think I'm going to get any Bs though...Hopefully not anyway. I can't really say how many A*s I'm going to achieve but I'm going full out and guns blazing... That way there'll be no regrets of not giving it my all.

Original post by Mac117

Wow...god ur sooo lucky....u started earlier...mine started on the 16th May and are finishing on the 24th June...
Oooh...that's exciting seeing an operation... I would probably gross out by that even though I'm aiming to go into medicine...
Have fun....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending