The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mustapha_
Leeds..

Hurrah!! Finally someone has stopped being paranoid

Hahahahahahah. Congrats bro.

I just received mine from Leeds too.

I did not submit any hardcopy reference form.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Greenfish16
Hahahahahahah. Congrats bro.

I just received mine from Leeds too.

I did not submit any hardcopy reference form.

Congratulations too Bro..
I can see its Leeds.
Original post by Lavneeta
Hi guys, congratulations everyone who has got the offers. Just wanted to confirm that those of you who have received your forms have unconditional offers from your universities right?

Unconditional offer.
Original post by Greenfish16
Unconditional offer.

Mine was unconditional..
Congratulations Aura..
I can see the forms are coming in bits ooooh.
Am hoping we should hear from the CSC latest end of June..#optimistic

Congratulations, Mustapha..:smile:

Being 'optimistic' worked out for you pretty soon..Haha..:wink:
Original post by Lavneeta
Hi guys, congratulations everyone who has got the offers. Just wanted to confirm that those of you who have received your forms have unconditional offers from your universities right?

Yes, I hv an unconditional offer..
Original post by Aura_06
Congratulations, Mustapha..:smile:

Being 'optimistic' worked out for you pretty soon..Haha..:wink:

Hahahaaa!
Being optimistic comes with its own kettle of fish
LSHTM just sent medical forms to its nominees....
Anyone who applied at LSHTM and was nominated??
Hi! guys, I wanna make a fb group for all offer holders so that we can get to know each other. What do you guys say?
Original post by sadia_507
Hi! guys, I wanna make a fb group for all offer holders so that we can get to know each other. What do you guys say?

Please do so....That's a great idea friend/scholar.
Reply 1210
Please do so....That's a great idea friend/scholar.

The Facebook group sounds like an awesome idea. Has anyone heard from Durham yet (received medical forms)?

I think the easiest way would be for us to all send our facebook names to the one creating the group.
Those who applied to Cambridge please check your emails. Medical forms have been sent
any one received forms from University of Bath
I have received my forms but with no CSC reference no. the one i received from the school later is the same as the the EAS reference no. Is the CSC reference no. different from the EAS reference no.
Hello guys has anybody received forms from University of Bath, if yes did it come with the CSC reference number or not.
I have received my forms from the university but did not come with the the CSC reference number, i contacted the school and i have been given my eas application number as the CSC reference number i want to confirm if that is the number i need to complete the forms.
Reply 1214
Original post by Jonathan42
Hello guys has anybody received forms from University of Bath, if yes did it come with the CSC reference number or not.
I have received my forms from the university but did not come with the the CSC reference number, i contacted the school and i have been given my eas application number as the CSC reference number i want to confirm if that is the number i need to complete the forms.

Hi Jonathan please note that eas application number is not the same as CSC reference number. Please mail the scholarship officer at Bath again. CSC reference number is usually of the format NGSS-2016-*** for scholars from Nigeria while Kenya is KYSS-2016-*** and so on for different countries.
[QUOTE="Pompey4;65495865"]Hi Jonathan please note that eas application number is not the same as CSC reference number. Please mail the scholarship officer at Bath again. CSC reference number is usually of the format NGSS-2016-*** for scholars from Nigeria while Kenya is KYSS-2016-*** and so on for different countries.[/QUOTE

Well put....
They are very different.
Hi, everyone! This is the fb group link w w w . facebook. com/groups/1622124378105756/ (remove spaces)
and this is the name "Commonwealth Shared Scholars 2016/17"
Please post or PM me your fb name and details (like ur dp etc) so that I can add you.
Finally gotten my medical forms from university of the west of scotland. Thank God.
Original post by Soulhighman
Finally gotten my medical forms from university of the west of scotland. Thank God.

congratulations!
Original post by Soulhighman

congrats! some of us are still waiting :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending