The Student Room Group

GCSE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AQA How did it go?

How'd it go?
I liked part B as well as part A because I felt more inspired...
How did u find it?

Scroll to see replies

It was alright. Part B was good but source 1 was pretty terrible.
It was okay.
It was okay but I liked part B better
Any predicted grade boundaries?
Reply 5
40 for grade C
Reply 6
45 for Grade B
Reply 7
Part A

1a)

migrant workers

increase in housing prices

imbalance in ageing population

coastal towns are the most least understood problem
I'm so happy I revised for my Geography exam
Guys i sed that we learn that there are many problems because the population is going down and before people like it in the 1900s which is why the song was made . So here we can understand that there is a big issues which has caused this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by legend.786
Guys i sed that we learn that there are many problems because the population is going down and before people like it in the 1900s which is why the song was made . So here we can understand that there is a big issues which has caused this

Posted from TSR Mobile

I talked about the decrease in population as well (I think that was more of my inference from the sickeness and disability quote) so I hope it's okay.
If you made a perceptive comment be sure of high marks....
If i got. 70-80 in my ca what do i need for a b

Posted from TSR Mobile
question 5 seemed tough
how did you guys find it?
you would need around mid-40's
I liked Section B as well actually :biggrin: I used ideas to a previous Q6 I wrote some time ago in this Q6 lol :tongue:
I talked about 2 of those points but not migrant workers or increase in housing prices instead I talked about poverty in coastal areas and children attending school less as they only stay for shor time. is that okay ?
I thought the exam was ok overall, my favourite question was 5. What did you guys write about as your "experience" for question 5?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending