The Student Room Group

Official ramadan 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by undercxver
What's choori?

How many glasses of water did you have? I'm thirsty too. I had like 10+ from after Iftar. :sigh:

''Pakistani Society''
''Indian Society''

.. What's choori? :hmmm:

Catfish confirmed. :hand:

Anyway someone answered you but I personally think it's when your mum lowkey hates you & wants to give you diabetes. :frown:

+ Idk tbh. I generally drink quite a lot of water anyway but I'm still incredibly thirsty - Which is why I've woken up lmao :cry:

Original post by OGGUS
What's a Choori?

See aboveeeee. :grin:
I looooooove choori
Original post by Ishea16
lucky fam, we're banned from paratha's, mum said we're going to have a "healthy Ramadan this year" :colonhash:
she should see my personal iftaar junk food supply:colone: need to get a few more things tomorrow after bio exam:biggrin:

awww looooool

lol junk food supply, :smile:

we got loads of ice cream in the freezer tho :smile: thats my junk lmaoo
My stomach keeps grumbling. :colone:
Original post by Rhythmical
My stomach keeps grumbling. :colone:

aww haha, my mouth is just dry asf lol
Original post by mariam687
aww haha, my mouth is just dry asf lol

Oh god I know right, how was your exam? I keep sneezing because of the hay-fever. :frown:
Oh god I know right, how was your exam? I keep sneezing because of the hay-fever. :frown:

aw no,hayfever sounds annoying asf, esp when fasting thats probably the worst
but the weather is amazingggg :smile:

eng lang went well Allahamdulillah, but i wrote a lot :smile: i hope I get an A or A* in this :smile:
aw no,hayfever sounds annoying asf, esp when fasting thats probably the worst
but the weather is amazingggg :smile:

eng lang went well Allahamdulillah, but i wrote a lot :smile: i hope I get an A or A* in this :smile:

Aw well I hope you do get it! :hugs: I'm gonna do some revision for tomorrow now, I've noticed how much I need to go to the toilet too now.
Aw well I hope you do get it! :hugs: I'm gonna do some revision for tomorrow now, I've noticed how much I need to go to the toilet too now.

aww ty <3<3

yeah, get some revision done and sleep for a bit, it'll help pass time

lol i havent been to the bathroom.. yet xD

i rarely go whilst fasting loool
aww ty <3<3

yeah, get some revision done and sleep for a bit, it'll help pass time

lol i havent been to the bathroom.. yet xD

i rarely go whilst fasting loool

Aww yeah true, see I keep going all the time! :tongue: and I can't sleep in my bed, I'm having my house refurbished and getting laminate in my room so I've had to stay in the living room. :frown:
Aww yeah true, see I keep going all the time! :tongue: and I can't sleep in my bed, I'm having my house refurbished and getting laminate in my room so I've had to stay in the living room. :frown:

ahaah, someones been drinking lots xD

ugh i hate it when house gets refurbished, we've recently got a new ktichen done and got all bedrooms repainted and trust me it was horrible. i felt like a tramp for 2 weeks! and we had takeaways for breakfast lunch n dinner

we would go out n eat breakfast evryday lol :/

but the kitchen n rooms look hella nice
so it'll be worth it dw :smile:
ahaah, someones been drinking lots xD

ugh i hate it when house gets refurbished, we've recently got a new ktichen done and got all bedrooms repainted and trust me it was horrible. i felt like a tramp for 2 weeks! and we had takeaways for breakfast lunch n dinner

we would go out n eat breakfast evryday lol :/

but the kitchen n rooms look hella nice
so it'll be worth it dw :smile:

I only had two cups to drink and an Actimel (which was awful as I struggled to sleep) and yeah true, I guess in Ramadan and in exams its more stress, I've had to drag my books everywhere. :tongue:
I only had two cups to drink and an Actimel (which was awful as I struggled to sleep) and yeah true, I guess in Ramadan and in exams its more stress, I've had to drag my books everywhere. :tongue:

aww, make sure u eat more this time though!!

aw ahah, my books were everywhere too, but ive got less now bc most of my exams have finished :smile:
how is everyone feeling? :smile:
aww, make sure u eat more this time though!!

aw ahah, my books were everywhere too, but ive got less now bc most of my exams have finished :smile:

Aww that's good to hear, my throat is really dry
Original post by K2G
Not fasting on PM exam days, AM is cool but PM is too much for me. I can't focus with an empty stomach so God forgive me.

Make it up after exams

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shazy2014
Oh guys going to the mosque for women isn't forbidden but generally it's written in the hadeeth that whenever a woman prays in a place that is more private and more hidden, that is better for her, as the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: "A woman’s prayer in her house is better than her prayer in her courtyard, and her prayer in her bedroom is better than her prayer in her house"

And in what way is a mosque not hidden and private? Are you kidding?

Btw, don't use Hadith if you have no understanding/knowledge of their context.

http://islamicvoice.com/June2005/QuestionHour-DrZakirNaik/

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Everyone that's complaining that they're hungry/thirsty:

Spoiler

Original post by TheBeardedSaint
It's just a chapatti that's had butter and sugar mixed into it

Posted from TSR Mobile

For some reason I didn't get a notif from you. :hmmmm:

Doesn't sound nice. :frown:

Original post by Fiduciam
''Pakistani Society''
''Indian Society''

.. What's choori? :hmmm:

Catfish confirmed. :hand:

Anyway someone answered you but I personally think it's when your mum lowkey hates you & wants to give you diabetes. :frown:

+ Idk tbh. I generally drink quite a lot of water anyway but I'm still incredibly thirsty - Which is why I've woken up lmao :cry:

Everyone knows I'm a catfish by now. :hand:

LOOOL Nah but really I've never heard of it, neither has my mum made me it before. I shall ask her about this Choori thingy, sounds like a bangle. :indiff:

I know that feeling. :cry: I got paratha forced down my throat but I didn't want it cos too oily. :cry2:

From Iftar onwards you should continue to drink water, like loads. Sunset to sunrise isn't long enough to eat what you wanna eat. :frown:

Terrible sleeping routine btw loool. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by undercxver
Everyone that's complaining that they're hungry/thirsty:

Spoiler

But I didn't have sehri.... :frown:
Original post by Zayn is Bae
And in what way is a mosque not hidden and private? Are you kidding?

Btw, don't use Hadith if you have no understanding/knowledge of their context.

http://islamicvoice.com/June2005/QuestionHour-DrZakirNaik/

Posted from

completely agree with you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending