AQA english language exam 7/6/16

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by babymarima
FOR REAL, f*ck the council

Nahh let's all move to coastal towns because they're clearly in need lmfaoo
Original post by 1rs
Nahh let's all move to coastal towns because they're clearly in need lmfaoo

as if, don't you remember that past paper with the source on seaside dangers. don't need my kids dying cos a shark is present no thx
you were meant to write about the sub-headline - if you didn't you probably would lose marks since it stated to do so in the question :smile:
Original post by surina16
you were meant to write about the sub-headline - if you didn't you probably would lose marks since it stated to do so in the question :smile:

Nah, i was talking about question 4 not question 2, it just said analyse language in the 'text' for question 4, so slightly ambiguous? Still not 100% my analysis will be allowed.
Skydiving and appreciating the world and seeing it in a new light, all that bullsh*t. Even though I have never gone skydiving, thought it would be good to describe. But I cringed so f*cking hard when writing it.

Like I wonder if examiners literally think we're all sensitive losers according to the way we write. Cos I know I sound like a tit in my creative writing.

wbu?

ikr i made mine up also i was like i was on holiday and was dared to cross this wobbly bridge with sharks underneath and **** just made a load of crap up lmao
Nah, i was talking about question 4 not question 2, it just said analyse language in the 'text' for question 4, so slightly ambiguous? Still not 100% my analysis will be allowed.

Oh right. You probably would tbh - I'd give you the marks anyway :biggrin:
As long as it didn't form the basis of one of your points you should be fine :smile:
Original post by Jamie Vardy
I wrote like four pages for the last question. Is that enough?

Enough for what? That's a bit vague.
Original post by junayd1998
ikr i made mine up also i was like i was on holiday and was dared to cross this wobbly bridge with sharks underneath and **** just made a load of crap up lmao

wobbly bridge bahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

our lives are just hella exciting
Original post by surina16
Oh right. You probably would tbh - I'd give you the marks anyway :biggrin:
As long as it didn't form the basis of one of your points you should be fine :smile:

Ahhhhhh see that's the thing, it kinda did... lmfao, when you see 8 marks go down the drain
wobbly bridge bahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

our lives are just hella exciting

Allow, i tried loool, what did you write for Q6?
Allow, i tried loool, what did you write for Q6?

I wrote that people should travel my points were,

- its educational and we must be aware of other cultures
- people are uncertain about travelling to new places but you're supposed to be unprepared, that's the beauty of it
- memories and experiences gained are invaluable
- conclusion: You aint gettin no younger, get up, go see Thailand

wbu?
Original post by wyldermax
Does anyone else leave q4 until the end?

Yep... It was either that or q6 which left me 15mins for q4 at the end D: spent so much time on q5 though so hopefully my idea was unique enough to get a better mark than in my mocks

Anyway never have to do english language again (unless I failed this then I'd have to retake next year :frown: )

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wrote that people should travel my points were,

- its educational and we must be aware of other cultures
- people are uncertain about travelling to new places but you're supposed to be unprepared, that's the beauty of it
- memories and experiences gained are invaluable
- conclusion: You aint gettin no younger, get up, go see Thailand

wbu?

Also wrote about you should travel reasons included

- There is no heat in britain abroad there is
- Try new foods
- Culture broadens the mind,

Just more **** basically lmao
Also wrote about you should travel reasons included

- There is no heat in britain abroad there is
- Try new foods
- Culture broadens the mind,

Just more **** basically lmao

yeah I've heard a lot of people discussed better weather elsewhere which is such a good point. Like I could've babbled on forever just complaining about rain, but under pressure, a b*tch did not think.

&I agree, a lot of bullsh*t in this one
I feel like the exam was okay, Q5&6 were the easiest tbh and Q1,2,3&4 were okay I guess. Now for the results... Duh duh duh....

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah I've heard a lot of people discussed better weather elsewhere which is such a good point. Like I could've babbled on forever just complaining about rain, but under pressure, a b*tch did not think.

&I agree, a lot of bullsh*t in this one

il be happy with a C tbh, hate english.
how many marks u reckon ill lose if i didnt do the subheading in question 2?
1,3 and 5 were good
idk about 2 i didnt do anything from the subheading, expecting to get 4/8
6 turned into a full on rant
****ed up 4 so badly loool
How did everyone find it?

I found that my time keeping f*cked up completely
I had enough time to finish question 6, but I found that I still didn't write enough (one side and a paragraph)
Also question 4 I accidentally analysed 'shoots' in the Bear Grylls source, which I'm not sure is allowed because it was in the sub-headline?

And question 3 is always a misery :'(

**** i did the same !! does that mean i wont get any credit for my 'shoots' interpretation. fs i only did 2 paragraphs for question 4 loool
Original post by Halzy1234
I feel like the exam was okay, Q5&6 were the easiest tbh and Q1,2,3&4 were okay I guess. Now for the results... Duh duh duh....

Posted from TSR Mobile

reckon grade boundaries will be higher or lower than last year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending