The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wickedisgood
the thing is, i recognise those names but have no idea what any of them said specifically. so i'm kind of screwed when it comes to ao2 lol

You just need to memorize them really nothing else to do, that's why i hate PSYA3 its just memorizing and vomiting back on the page
Original post by Hihihi123
No its not. Its at 2pm.

That depends on the centre
Reply 2782
Has anyone prepared a 24 mark essay for ultradian rhythms? They are only under endogenous control so theres no debate about EPs and EZs. Is it more likely the question could say "discuss biorhythms including ultradian" as opposed to solely ultradian?
Asked this before and nobody answered! :frown:
can anyone help me on this please..?
how would you answer an essay question asking "discuss research into..."
how would your structure change for outline and evaluate or does it make no difference?
I have all the predicted questions written out, and summarised in flash cards. How do I go about memorizing all 12? Gawd damn it nothing is sticking!!! :frown:
This time tomorrow we will all be sitting in our exam halls...writing furiously....
:frown:
Original post by кяя
I have all the predicted questions written out, and summarised in flash cards. How do I go about memorizing all 12? Gawd damn it nothing is sticking!!! :frown:

Try writing essay plans for each one, then write a second one (after you've written the first for all essays) condensing the plan into even smaller bullet points.
Use acronyms for the studies to remember them easier.
No its not. Its at 2pm.
Well I'm doing it at 1.15
Original post by T-Osiris
Try writing essay plans for each one, then write a second one (after you've written the first for all essays) condensing the plan into even smaller bullet points.
Use acronyms for the studies to remember them easier.

That's what I did -- wrote detailed plans, then wrote essays out, then smaller plans, then flashcards.

I dread that I'm gonna have to do this for PSYA4 too. ugh
Do any of you know the top predicted questions for Aggression, Relationships, and Eating Behaviour? I feel like they were posted before but I lost and forgot them lol
Does anyone have an example of a maintenance strategy for th maintenance of relationships because I don't understand

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mrgan
Has anyone prepared a 24 mark essay for ultradian rhythms? They are only under endogenous control so theres no debate about EPs and EZs. Is it more likely the question could say "discuss biorhythms including ultradian" as opposed to solely ultradian?
Asked this before and nobody answered! :frown:

the loopa guy said that it is unlikely ultradian rhythms would come up by itself (unless it was just a 4 mark question asking for an outline) because there isn't enough content. it would more likely be both ultradian and infradian in one question
Original post by wickedisgood
Do any of you know the top predicted questions for Aggression, Relationships, and Eating Behaviour? I feel like they were posted before but I lost and forgot them lol

Look on the Loopa website they're all there
Original post by кяя
Look on the Loopa website they're all there

I don't have facebook so I can't like it to 'unlock' them
Original post by violetvictorious
Does anyone have an example of a maintenance strategy for th maintenance of relationships because I don't understand

Posted from TSR Mobile

Economic theories such as Social Exchange Theory which talks about how people watch what goes into and what they get out of a relationship. Suggests people want to minimise their inputs and maximise their outputs and that will make them more satisfied with the relationship.
How many pages are people planning on writing per essay?
Original post by adtr0706
How many pages are people planning on writing per essay?

I can only remember about 2 sides of paper per essay, but seen that some people do 4 sides which scares me however i'm not going for a top grade
Original post by TMC113
That depends on the centre

Are you sure? On my timetable it says 2pm so that's okay isn't it? Its not wrong if thats what it says?
Original post by studentproblems2
can anyone help me on this please..?
how would you answer an essay question asking "discuss research into..."
how would your structure change for outline and evaluate or does it make no difference?

They're acting pretty much the same thing. The structure I do is:

1 side or so of AO1 theory
4 Research studies supporting/criticising the theory including a methodological issue of 2 of them
2 IDAs

Also don't be put off if it asks about research as they consider theories to be under the umbrella of research.
Are you sure? On my timetable it says 2pm so that's okay isn't it? Its not wrong if thats what it says?

My school starts at 2 PM always for afternoon exams. But at my friends college their exams are at 1:15 PM so seemingly it depends on your school/college.

Latest

Trending

Trending