The Student Room Group

Guys - who would you rather date?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Would you rather date someone working in the advertising and marketing section of a big company i.e. Amazon, Google, or a primary school teacher..?

Makes no difference to me either way but probably the marketer
Original post by SeanFM
Have you just replied to your own thread? :mmm:

Good spot. PRSOM. :rofl:
What if both were just as well educated, and the teacher was successful i.e. working in a private school/ subject coordinator and was equally as ambitious as the marketer
Original post by Kallisto
What if you have a 'proper chemistry' with the primary tacher? would it be vice versa then?

It sure would be. I honestly dont mind what she does tbh. Just as long as we get on really well.
Depends if the Google worker had a degree in computer science or not :colone:
Why do these threads keep appearing??
Would you rather date someone working in the advertising and marketing section of a big company i.e. Amazon, Google, or a primary school teacher..?

defo a primary school teacher
Original post by Marshall Taylor
Depends if the Google worker had a degree in computer science or not :colone:

No, just in literature
No, just in literature

Sound, probably the google worker.
Why is this even a question, it doesn't matter what they do surely?
Reply 30
Primary school teacher, if you told me nothing else about them, and for some reason I had to choose, but these questions are always way too hypothetical to seem important (I say as a maths student..)
Original post by FireFreezer77
It sure would be. I honestly dont mind what she does tbh. Just as long as we get on really well.

You are so right in this view. To get on each other should be the main point for every single one who intends to begin a relationship. Prestige is just overrated as long as it does not get well in a partnership.
Original post by Kallisto
You are so right in this view. To get on each other should be the main point for every single one who intends to begin a relationship. Prestige is just overrated as long as it does not get well in a partnership.

Exactly! Theres no point being with someone you hate!
Their proffession doesnt matter as long as you both get on well.

I was just answering their question earlier, but i honestly dont mind what they do tbh.
I work in marketing and I can definitely say that men find it quite intimidating and younger men in my office call me "savage" and "ruthless" and plus I don't like children which isn't always something men like in a woman.

I can see why men would prefer the primary school teacher.
Probably primary teacher
Ignoring stereotypes, I don't think it matters.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending