The Student Room Group

Should Holocaust denial be illegal?

Scroll to see replies

Who created this database and how is that verifiable? People could simply create a fictional person and add it to the database.. yes many people died and these would be genuine details of course.. but the lengths people could go to to keep this LIE going is crazy!

I have seen with my own eye's images that claimed to be victims of these camps actually are manipulated.. i will find and post you can verify it yourself.. why feel the need to do this is what i question?

Original post by the bear
(((bear™))) will never forget the victims of Shoah
http://www.nizkor.org/faqs/auschwitz/auschwitz-faq-06.html

A lot of words and not much proof that these "additional" gas chambers that they say the SS blowup to conceal evidence actually existed.. and that these chambers where ventilated to allow the gas to dispel in a much shorter period allowing the next batch of 2000 people to be marched into it!

it beggars believe in fact that hundreds of people would willingly all congregate literally shoulder to shoulder (at best) into a room and wait to be gassed! Tricked or not it simply couldn't happen! Then each body was transported to the Ovens one by one and cremated sometimes 4 at a time within the time as would be required! Couldn't fit one body into them and the cremation ovens built today have been proven to take longer than the time stated by... anyways here i will link a LOT of information to sum up

http://www.whale.to/b/holocaust_revisionism.html

take your time to actually see some proof!
Original post by Iknowbest
Who created this database and how is that verifiable? People could simply create a fictional person and add it to the database.. yes many people died and these would be genuine details of course.. but the lengths people could go to to keep this LIE going is crazy!

I have seen with my own eye's images that claimed to be victims of these camps actually are manipulated.. i will find and post you can verify it yourself.. why feel the need to do this is what i question?

fortunately the scholars at Yad Vashem have carefully documented Shoah.

please take the time to visit their site to find the facts :h:

www.yadvashem.org/
scholars at Yad Vashem - ohh you do make me laugh! Just one person teaching another person lies and you take it as gospel.. ohh dear lord!!!!
Reply 44
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
This thread might be 70 years out of date...

???
Ohh here some actual proof of many photo's being manipulated and used as propaganda as mentioned..

http://lovkap.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/holocaust-fake-pics-1.html

Answer one question.. WHY do this?
Let me try to explain.. not sure what the ??? above are in reference to... but anyway

If a person who reads a fake story regarding many people being killed due to Gassing.. then tells this to students .. it does not make it true!

I have yet to see any actual proof ie Pictures, Video footage, that any person was gassed to death, on purpose, let alone 6 million?

All i have have seen are tales and stories that explain this happening..

So to sum up.. NO it should not be illegal, although certain people would like it to be so the actual truth is never told.
Free speech exists exactly for the ideas that you find uncomfortable. Every tyrant in history has let people praises them it's the reverse that is important.

Holocaust denial is almost always bigoted and beyond that is just plain wrong. Doesn't mean it should be illegal.
Original post by Fenice
???

The Holocaust was ages ago
and the 1 million figure, unfortunately, is stated on wikipeadia

Is it? I can't see it.
My mistake it was this wiki page that stated the 1 million figure after a review was done.. 4 million was the figure originally stated for Auschwitz itself.. still the 6 million figure was a total fabrication.. and it was a lot less and like I already explained none due to gassing on purpose.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concentration_camp
Original post by ageshallnot
Is it? I can't see it.
My mistake it was this wiki page that stated the 1 million figure after a review was done.. 4 million was the figure originally stated for Auschwitz itself.. still the 6 million figure was a total fabrication.. and it was a lot less and like I already explained none due to gassing on purpose.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concentration_camp

I'm glad you have admitted your error.
I am glad you said "almost always" otherwise I have wasted my time in actually showing the proof in this thread. Nobody can deny the event itself as now called the Holocaust and many people did die at these camps! What I deny is the official story, that is in my opinion and from the proof i have read and seen, is a fabrication.

Original post by garfeeled
Free speech exists exactly for the ideas that you find uncomfortable. Every tyrant in history has let people praises them it's the reverse that is important.

Holocaust denial is almost always bigoted and beyond that is just plain wrong. Doesn't mean it should be illegal.
(edited 7 years ago)
I am only human believe it or not :tongue:

Original post by ageshallnot
I'm glad you have admitted your error.
no

/thread

I don't see why people are disputing this?
Reply 55
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
The Holocaust was ages ago

How is that relevant?
I am only human believe it or not :tongue:

I take it that you have read serious books arguing that the holocaust did in fact happen broadly as the orthodox version has it? Which ones?
Original post by Fenice
How is that relevant?

It means no one talks about it anymore cuz it's old news... Anyone who was even involved with the Holocaust is now either dead or on their last legs like the gal in your avatar. There's new things going on in this world u know, Kimbo Slice and Muhammad Ali died this week. Why not talk about that?
Whilst at school i learned about this subject like many other people.. I have watched many videos (again when younger) including documentaries that tell the "official" story. I do not read many books hence my appalling grammar :tongue: and i prefer to watch video's or listen to audio. I do however read parts from some websites, if the subject interests me, in the form of research.

Of course, there are 2 sides to this story.. the problem, and point of this thread however is that only one side or version is told! Many people are too brainwashed to even conceive that another version could exist. In my opinion this is ignorant and anybody who dismisses the other version without any research should not be allowed an opinion. So this leads me back to your question.. and the point you are trying to make. Yes i know enough about the official version not to trust it.. mainly common sense on my part allows me to conclude this but also the amount of proof I have seen helps me to conclude that many parts of the official version are impossible.

After saying this, i am more than happy and willing to learn i am wrong.. in fact I have nothing to gain from either version. I have yet to see enough evidence to suggest the "official version" is true..
removed because my post came back?!!
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending