Why not stop begging for nudes
Reply 546
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Why not stop begging for nudes

Never
Oh wow we are actually interested in Matic :s-smilie:
Original post by Dirtybit
Oh wow we are actually interested in Matic :s-smilie:

Hmm dont think chelsea will sell tbh. If we do sign him surely that means schneiderlin is done at united. Unless he'll be left behind as cover.

CM wise we're quite stacked. With herrera, rooney schweinstieger, carrick, schneiderlin, blind.
AM wise we have januzaj peirera mata.

Not included fellani as i want him gone. Powell will be gone as well. Think its easier to say who will be here next season: carrick with his contract extension, i guess rooney as well being the captain, herrera may be the safest out of the rest. Questions marks over everyone else.
Never going to get Matic.

Seems like the Ramos saga all over again. Going for an unrealistic target, only for a more than capable one to end up going to another team because we ****ed about.
Reply 550
Conte ain't selling Matic, end of story.

You can buy Mikel though.
Original post by Seabear11
Its good news if we're only signing the one defender this summer, means the likes of fosu-mensah and borthwick jackson will be given their chance in the team next season hopefully.
RB: Darmian, fosu-mensah
CB: Smalling, Bailly, Jones, Rojo
LB: Shaw, jackson

i think the likes of mcnair, varela, blackett could be moved on. Blind as well if we're going to consider him as a defender.

serious rojo needs to be sold mcnair's performance in euros may change jose's mind
Also blackett is a star in the academy coming up i dont think we should sell
i hope phill jones is leaving
Original post by Rk2k14
Oreos are overrated.

Discuss.

issues
oreo is king
Original post by Lúcio
[video="youtube;8Dj1IXuyCAg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dj1IXuyCAg[/video]

Please sign him.
Taking lessons from Vidic...

you stood late just to find this video didnt you?
watch him scare the sh** of coutinho (pu***boy)
Original post by Aky786UK
I'm not sure on Giggs to Bolton - they seem to be in some turmoil off the field and I think he's more likely to bide his time before going into his first job. He might leave United and then take a breather and go to a club mid-season if it's the right chairman (Fergie always said to judge the chairman before taking a management job so I'd think he would heed that advice. Solskjaer clearly didn't when taking the Cardiff job)

why? what happend to solskjaer?

Original post by Rk2k14
Allow going for James. Would cost over £6llion and Madrid would have done another one over us. Don't need another CAM too.

Rather have Pjanic + RW.

james will be cheap - 30 million (plus with him he might win more female fans)
Original post by scrawlx101
can we get pogba or nainngolan? for the right wing any ideas? also can we sell januzaj?

keep my boy januzaj he will improve
Sounds like Mourinho is trying to wrap up the Carneiro saga without having to go through the full tribunal process.

Edit: Case settled.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Conte ain't selling Matic, end of story.

You can buy Mikel though.

Thank goodness because I don't want that fraud anywhere near us
Dirty trying to rustle man up.
Zlatan is enjoying himself.
Original post by bigmansouf
serious rojo needs to be sold mcnair's performance in euros may change jose's mind
Also blackett is a star in the academy coming up i dont think we should sell
i hope phill jones is leaving

Think Mcnair has a limit to his talent. Rojo needed a strong CB partner and he'll play fine. Still think Rojo will be given another year at least.

Blackett a star in the academy? he's 22 not u18. He had a really poor loan spell at celtic this past season 9 appearances throughout the whole season... i don't see him in the first team next season, maybe another loan.
januzaj = overrated besides what does he offer that perierea doesnt? imo either sell him or loan him,rojo is not a top tier cb and should be warming the bench for abit,jones needs to go and blackett is an absolute fraud and needs to be the first play out.

My shortlist to be sold:
Januzaj(sell/loan)
Jones(sell)
Fellaini(sell preferably - sick of the hate he gets but he should only be sold once weve drafted replacements)
Wilson(sell/loan)
blackett(sell)
mata(mourinho doesnt like him)
valencia(maybe keep him if we dont promote TFM to the 1st team as a starter)
perierra(loan/gradually introduce him to the squad)

Lingard is so lucky he misses out on this list,for now he's in my good books.

Latest