The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lala*15
I've got maths on Thursday and then biology..I haven't got anything tomorrow so I'm glad about that...
Woah you've got a lot for tomorrow...good luck in that...
Same....I winged English...and I'm glad there is no more English for me now forever...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I've got both of them as well...so many exams! And yeah a few of my friends don't have any either, enjoy the day off!
Thank you, hopefully it will be fine depending on how much geography I manage to revise tonight...
Me neither I'm so happy! :biggrin:
Original post by lala*15
Sooo...how did it go...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

English was all right but I was not happy with the report. RE was all right but at least the header exams are done. What about you?

Original post by ellamoon_22
The thunder is loud

Wow, you have thunder? Where I live is boiling!
Very unexpected Englihs today. Many people are complaining about the report causing me to doubt my work so I hope I at least got a B.

I think I did well in RE, so I'm hoping for that A*!

Just 6 more exams!:biggrin:
Original post by sahra30013
Very unexpected Englihs today. Many people are complaining about the report causing me to doubt my work so I hope I at least got a B.

What board do you do ? Was that English Language ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

At least you aced your RE exam. Well done 👏👏👏👏👏

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
What board do you do ? Was that English Language ?

WJEC and yes English language, my worst subject. And OCR for RE

At least you aced your RE exam. Well done 👏👏👏👏👏

Thank you!
WJEC and yes English language, my worst subject. And OCR for RE

Thank you!

Ah. I see. No worries.

English was all right but I was not happy with the report. RE was all right but at least the header exams are done. What about you?

Aww...don't worry..I'm sure you'll do great in the other exams...
Mine went great..it served me well for winging it...

Wow, you have thunder? Where I live is boiling!

Posted from TSR Mobile
The thunder is loud

I guess you're 'The God of thunder and rock n roll'. If you get this one you've earned my respect. Not that I didn't respect you before. Lol.

(edited 7 years ago)
I guess you're 'The God of thunder and rock n roll'. If you get this one you've earned my respect. Not that I didn't respect you before. Lol.

Lol ur cute and yhh i got tht KISS reference i love bands and stuff (more into indie rock)
The thunder is loud

Ikr. Is this London ?
Lol ur cute and yhh i got tht KISS reference i love bands and stuff (more into indie rock)

Thanks. I like a bit of Indie rock. However, my favourite 4 bands at the moment are The Cure, The Smiths, 'Echo and the Bunnymen' and Joy Division.

Lol. It's so weird. I had this dream or rather recollection of me and my Grandfather watching Donnie Darko ( I was around 6 or 7 at the time ) last night and then I listened to Killing Moon today and I realised that the song was the same used in Donnie Darko. I then proceeded to watch Donnie Darko. What a coincidence. What bands do you like ?

(edited 7 years ago)

Oh yeah. You've officially earned my respect now. Lol. Forgot to mention that.

Hey people, I hope your English language exam went well today! :smile: Good luck for any upcoming exams that you all have this week. :smile: Just wanted to share the results that I have gotten back today, as all of you have been supporting me through the journey of year ten exams.

Spoiler

Original post by ?Hannah
Hey people, I hope your English language exam went well today! :smile: Good luck for any upcoming exams that you all have this week. :smile: Just wanted to share the results that I have gotten back today, as all of you have been supporting me through the journey of year ten exams.

Spoiler

We told you not to get upset and stressed. Those are amazing grades. Well done 👏👏👏👏👏.

Thanks. It went extremely well. Thanks again.

Original post by Arbana1502
im in year 10 and im sitting two gcses this year, geography and textiles. i did french (292/300) and art (300/300) last year. Ive finished my textiles gcse however im really nervous for my geography 😔 do you guys have any tips on how to remember all the information effectively and how to answer case study questions, i would be very grateful, thank you in advance ☺️☺️☺️

Hello, if you message me than I will quite happily give you some advice in regards to the geography! :smile:
We told you not to get upset and stressed. Those are amazing grades. Well done 👏👏👏👏👏.

Thanks. It went extremely well. Thanks again.

Aw thank-you and I am glad that your English language paper went exceptionally well. :smile:
Original post by ?Hannah
Aw thank-you and I am glad that it went exceptionally well. :smile:

No worries. Even I was surprised at how well it went. I'm usually a bit nervous after the mocks that I did for it and I got an A* in every one of them so if I don't get an A* in English language I'm going to cry my eyes out. I didn't even revise for my mocks. I only need around 55-57 to get an A* overall.

Original post by NiamhM1801
Also some people from my school found my TSR account :s-smilie:
I really didn't want anyone to know about it tbh (other than my friend who also has one) :frown:

Aw that sucks. Yeah, that's one of the reasons why I changed my username. Didn't want anyone from my school sticking their nose into my business - always happens at all girls schools :s-smilie: Believe me I was tempted to explode today at school, due to the ridiculous attitude of someone in my English class.
No worries. Even I was surprised at how well it went. I'm usually a bit nervous after the mocks that I did for it and I got an A* in every one of them so if I don't get an A* in English language I'm going to cry my eyes out. I didn't even revise for my mocks. I only need around 55-57 to get an A* overall.

That's incredible, well done. I am sure that you have nothing to worry about and that you will get an A* in this exam. Do you mean 55-57 raw marks? Or 55-57 percent?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending