The Student Room Group

Ramadan and Eid chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by h333
Oh good Idea I will use that technique today. I am too easy on myself. I managed to read upto juz' 3 Alhamdulillah.

:woo: Lemme know how it goes mkay?
Oh wow that's not bad :yep: Keep up the good rate
Original post by Hamoody
Nawh :talkhand: Not a valid excuse :colonhash:
We fast for 15 hours :ashamed:

Spoiler

Oh I never prepare it :tongue: not unless anyone wants to be poisoned but wow we fast for nearly 19 hours, I guess you guys have the heat to contend with though :frown:
Reply 162
Original post by Hamoody
:woo: Lemme know how it goes mkay?
Oh wow that's not bad :yep: Keep up the good rate

Thank you. Will do In Shaa Allah :smile:.
Original post by Hamoody
250????????????? :eek: And what happens if you make a mistake on the road? Ma3assalameh :rofl:

Lol, the roads over there are pretty straight and well maintained. Well it depends on the driver, I think 180 is pretty safe :h:
Ramadan: The 30 days I have to spend each year being unable to smoke weed with my Asian mates.... can't wait for Eid! :biggrin:
Reply 165
Ramadan Kareem!
I'm searching how not to gain weight during Ramadan :-D
Original post by SugarBubbles2000
Nobody said; every year we start one day later than other people so I supposed there wouldn't be an exception this year.

ahah thats actually true!
I find this ramadan to be the most difficult just because of exams and A levels, it means i cant spend as much time reading quran learning and memorznig aspects since i learnt Yasin and surah Mulk but with exams im finding it difficult to do anything just because ive got so much revision.... Anyone else feeling the same?
Original post by fahiima
Ramadan Kareem!

Do cardio innit
Reply 169
Original post by fahiima
Ramadan Kareem!

Ramadan kareem sis.
And I am here hoping to not lose any weight.
Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM
I find this ramadan to be the most difficult just because of exams and A levels, it means i cant spend as much time reading quran learning and memorznig aspects since i learnt Yasin and surah Mulk but with exams im finding it difficult to do anything just because ive got so much revision.... Anyone else feeling the same?

I feel exactly the same! I stay up till Fajr reading Qur'an ect but then sleep till like 12:30 so i don't feel tierd for my exams at 1. When i come home i have to study for my next exam, sleep and try to fit in some Qur'an and my dad holds these 'Ramadhan sessions' for my cousins and i so i have to attend those too (though i do love them). I know that Allah (swt) will help me through my exams but i wish i had more time to spend getting the most out of Ramadhan rather than studying :frown:
Original post by Hamoody
Alrigh so today is my second fast. Yesterday's fast went pretty good alhamdellah. My tummy and brain had a raging battle towards Asr yesterday.
Tummy: A'ight mate, time to send in sumfin :stomp:
Brain: Nawh, not yet. Just be patient. Hamoody is fasting today :spank:
Tummy: I swear I'll embarrass him in taraweeh if he don't gimme sumfin
Brain: How so? :u:
Tummy: "I shall now demonstrate a whale's mating call" :u:

So went the convo between those two naughty boys :rofl:

Had delicious fings to eat(won't mention any as all of us are fasting :naughty:). Prayed taraweeh and then pleasured my tummy :rofl:
Looking forward to some more fun today inshaAllah. How's it going you guys?

they wont let me rep you mann.
My brain just packed up and left just left about a month ago-perfect timing for exam season you know.
Today has been good alhamdulillah. I've realised that the only thing that has made my fast hard this year and last is having hayfever. Even though I take all the medication at suhoor and technically its supposed to last you a day(these ones are really strong as well) I feel horrible and swollen without them
Anyone else have this problem??
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
Ramadan: The 30 days I have to spend each year being unable to smoke weed with my Asian mates.... can't wait for Eid! :biggrin:

Do you smoke weed everyday!
Original post by Al-farhan
Do you smoke weed everyday!

Ramadan Mubarak!
Original post by Hamoody
Ok, I think I should make a rule that no one should talk about food items on this tread :rofl: For heaven's sake(using heaven's because it is Ramadan :rofl:) there are people on here with grumbling tummies. Stop mentioning delicious food items :lol:

:colonhash: Of course I am sure. :hugs:
:jumphug: Haw was your fast sweets? :hugs:

You better :grumble: Make sure you set a really high target so you keep reading no matter you reach it or not :wink:

It is exhausting a7en, I just came back from school. The exam was okay, tomorrow's my last day. How is yours 7amoody?
Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM

I feel the same way too! Though what I have found that praying Quran straight after salaah and then studying helps divide the time much easier. :yep:
Original post by aamirac
I feel the same way too! Though what I have found that praying Quran straight after salaah and then studying helps divide the time much easier. :yep:

I think the worst aspect is the thirst in terms of hunger and thirst, my head is just totally gone, my mum says don't fast during no my exams but I really want to.
Original post by Rhythmical
I think the worst aspect is the thirst in terms of hunger and thirst, my head is just totally gone, my mum says don't fast during no my exams but I really want to.

I totally understand what you mean. It's like you can't do anything properly :redface:
I feel more tired than hungry, so make sure y'all get enough sleep as well since we aren't getting that much energy in the day. Especially on exam days. :yep:

Spoiler

anyone else loosing weight?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending