The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by кяя
Yes I'm learning the 4 predicted essays Loopa has per topic, but I'm gonna really focus on the top one or two

F*ck I'm taking a risk here

Ahh that has put my mine at rest, I'm trying to learn some but also focusing mainly on the top two that loop has said
Original post by NHM
:-)
image.png

Oh right. What year was that paper?

I'm not gonna break them up anymore though.
actually starting to feel sick with nerves:frown: doesnt help when you left school because you suffer from anxiety and you have to go back into school to sit your exams lmao fml:daydreaming::dong:
Original post by evekay
actually starting to feel sick with nerves:frown: doesnt help when you left school because you suffer from anxiety and you have to go back into school to sit your exams lmao fml:daydreaming::dong:

Aw, I hope you feel better by tomorrow at least! Remember you can only do your best, so try not to worry too much so you can reach your full potential :h:
Reply 2904
Original post by wickedisgood
lmao this is me! i definitely will run out of time, like there's no way I won't honestly. Also I'm looking at my notes I was just writing and I can hardly read them and that's not under timed conditions, so I'm pretty sure I'll fail literally just because my writing will be illegible hah

Same, my writing is such a mess. Usually when I read other people's essays they start off neat and get messy towards the end. Me on the other hand.. my writing is messy the moment I write the first word. It's honestly a struggle, I feel sorry for the examiner marking my paper lol
Guys do you think I could learn all of Research Methods in a week lol? Considering I haven't done it at all
Reply 2906
Original post by rosieschofield
Yep same, like my hand kills and I never finish on time :frown: I think 2 completed essays then a rushed one will be kinda okay though

Yeah I think that's a good idea because you don't really need full marks of each essay to do well anyway. As long as you nail two or do reasonably well, then the third one doesn't have to be absolutely perfect and it'll still be fine.. At least I hope :/
Original post by wickedisgood
Aw, I hope you feel better by tomorrow at least! Remember you can only do your best, so try not to worry too much so you can reach your full potential :h:

thank you:h:
is anyone focusing on explanations for sleep walking or insomnia help bc i need to focus my revision for the rest of the day
Original post by yasx_
Same, my writing is such a mess. Usually when I read other people's essays they start off neat and get messy towards the end. Me on the other hand.. my writing is messy the moment I write the first word. It's honestly a struggle, I feel sorry for the examiner marking my paper lol

lmao imagine the poor examiner getting your messy paper after 10 sweaty hours of marking mediocre work on poorly brewed coffee
Original post by кяя
Guys do you think I could learn all of Research Methods in a week lol? Considering I haven't done it at all

Its common sense answers tbh, besides the chi squared stuff just have a look at past paper questions
Reply 2911
Original post by NHM
I've found writing slowly is better simply because 1. You feel better about what you're writing and 2. What you're better is most likely gonna be better cause you've concentrated on it more- How many pages did you write?

I wrote 3 and a half pages. I just did another essay in half an hour which was 3 pages long but it wasn't too good as I don't think my IDAs were too developed and I didn't want to go over time so I could get used to the timings. Time is such an issue, and if I write any slower I don't think I could write half as much. Even if it may make me feel better, in the end I'll start panicking because I'll have so much left to still write and not enough time.
Reply 2912
Original post by кяя
lmao imagine the poor examiner getting your messy paper after 10 sweaty hours of marking mediocre work on poorly brewed coffee

Omg 😂 Good luck to them. Hopefully they're just "eh look likes an A grade anyway" and don't bother reading
have any questions been repeated any year ??
How important is it to remember the names of the people that did a study?!!
Does anyone know what to write for AO1, for the evolutionary explanations of Gender?

Much appreciated :smile:
Original post by yasx_
Omg 😂 Good luck to them. Hopefully they're just "eh look likes an A grade anyway" and don't bother reading

LMAO hopefully. Start the essay off really neat and sophisticated sounding, then make it illegible with a few good terms here and there so the examiner goes "dunno what this sh*t is but looks bretty good"
Original post by family'sfailure
How important is it to remember the names of the people that did a study?!!

My teachers an examiner and said you don't need them but it does help to have at least a couple in each essay
Man, even if the exam was just ten minutes longer I'd feel a lot happier about it

I can do an essay in about 30 mins, but my hand is going to kill so bad by the end
Reply 2919
Original post by undine_monty
Oh right. What year was that paper?

I'm not gonna break them up anymore though.

Jan13 I think.

Latest

Trending

Trending