The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I'm Arly. I'm a prospective student from a far, far, FAR away land (Turks and Caicos Islands). I will be around more often, mark my words. Also, I joined to make some new friends prior to my arrival :smile: in Nottingham, England.
Original post by ArlySolos
Hey, I'm Arly. I'm a prospective student from a far, far, FAR away land (Turks and Caicos Islands). I will be around more often, mark my words. Also, I joined to make some new friends prior to my arrival :smile: in Nottingham, England.

Hello! Welcome to :tsr:

Hope you have a good time around here :biggrin:
Reply 682
Hiiii. I really want to find anyone else who does Early History for A level. The crusades to the Holy Land and Norman conquest kind of thing.
Reply 683
hey just joined today looking for students at Lincoln college studying dance
Wag1 Lads.
Reply 685
Hi everyone!

I'm new here. I was wondering if there is any channel where students talk about internships, placements or graduate jobs. You know asking questions related to the topic and developing a conversation.

Also, is there any room with students from Scottish universities? I have some questions to ask there.

Looking forward to discussions,

Tasos.
Reply 686
Just joined to reply to something lol but my name's Hannah and I live in London
Hello :smile:
After lurking around for a little while I decided to join my first ever forum. Hope to make lots of good friends here!
Oh, btw, I will be joining a summer course in Oxford, held by CBL International. Anyone here join that event too? If yes, please let me know as this is my very first time going abroad all by myself and I'm really excited and nervous at the same time.
Hello, my name is Peace, i'm a Nigerian. I accepted an offer to study Petroleum Production Engineering at the University of Leeds. I hope to make new friends also attending thesame school prior to my arrival by September.
Original post by Banxi
Just joined to reply to something lol but my name's Hannah and I live in London

hi hannah, are you moslem?
hi. so am I
hw about your study?
Theo Barrett
Year 10, first for new GCSE
Fell like i'm getting more stupid daily
Almost failed DofE (not fun to talk about with parents)
Instrument/s: Grade 5 alto Saxophone (ABRSM) Grade 2 piano (ABRSM)
Revision help if I need help
I like cars, and S-Tuner
Reply 692
heyy!!

i am here for the university i am gonna join soon... wanna get to know people and the place !!
Hi all,

I'm Rio, newly joined, going into A2 in September. Very very new to this - not a clue what I'm getting myself in for, so if anyone has any tips from friends, let me know...somehow...

:smile:
Reply 694
Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

Hello nice to meet you! I am good K
Hi, nice to meet you
I have just completed my AS level exams and I am studying English Literature, History, Geography and Psychology. I have looked on the student room before but i thought it was time to make myself an account as I am getting ready to apply for university as well as to aid with my education and to talk to people with the same interests as me.
Hi,

I joined here to know more about studying abroad. I am 27 years old and I am looking forward to study astronomy/astrophysics as my second undergraduate degree. Wanted to know a lots of important details, from which I would make a decision.:smile:
Hi, I am Atakan.

As my recent IB results met the conditions, I will hopefully be a September 2016 Fresher at University of Bristol. I will be studying Computer Science.

I am looking forward to meeting new friends :smile:
I am here because I want to be a doctor so need to know as much as I can on the process
Hi I'm Aurora, I'm Italian and I'll be in my last year of high school in September. I decided to try and apply for Medicine in Scotland and probably in the UK as well, still have to finish choosing unis and I'll be taking the UKCAT in a couple of months. I'd really like to get to know new people who have similar interests or who have made my same choices, as it's really uncommon here to study abroad as an undergraduate :smile:

Latest