The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2920
Could they separate infidelity and jealousy in aggression in a question like outline and evaluate one so you have to pick one of them

Could they do the same for group displays aswell
Reply 2921
For Gender.. Role of genes/hormones never asked and neither as evolutionary explanations? So is it safe to say it will be one of those? Because cultural hasn't been on since Jun 11 when it was a 12marker, making it due, but maybe because the other two above never been asked, it'll be on them??
Hows everyone feeling about tommorow afternoon?
Reply 2923
Original post by Olijm
For Gender.. Role of genes/hormones never asked and neither as evolutionary explanations? So is it safe to say it will be one of those? Because cultural hasn't been on since Jun 11 when it was a 12marker, making it due, but maybe because the other two above never been asked, it'll be on them??

They've all been up..
Original post by aimsnaywux
(I know it depends on UMS buuuut) say PSYA3 you get a D and PSYA4 you get a C what could you get overall for the A2?

Heres another one say PSYA3 you get a D and PSYA4 you get a B what could you get overall for the A2?

Cheers

Generally speaking and assuming they're both middling Bs and Ds, you would get a C overall for A2. For D+C though it would be a high D or a low C overall.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by DeadEnd_96
Does anyone know what to write for AO1, for the evolutionary explanations of Gender?

Much appreciated :smile:

image.jpg

Hope that helps! :smile:
Original post by Jcs019
Could they separate infidelity and jealousy in aggression in a question like outline and evaluate one so you have to pick one of them

Could they do the same for group displays aswell

They wouldn't do that since they're together in the spec and they're really closely linked. They can't do that for group displays either since there's nothing to separate. They can just ask for evaluation though.
anyone know when we need to include a conclusion? i normally just abruptly stop lol
Original post by coolting
anyone know when we need to include a conclusion? i normally just abruptly stop lol

No, you don't need to have a conclusion.
do we only need 15 marks in each section to get an A? Does that mean we can get 45/72 to get an A?
Original post by coolting

Literally me haha

But it's fine you don't need an intro or conclusion, but you can tie it up with an IDA point and say that the approach is not a holistic way of explaining ________ or something along those lines.
Original post by Zainab03
image.jpg

Hope that helps! :smile:

Thank you so much!!! :smile:
Has anyone learnt ultradian and infradian as essays? Loopa and i think my teacher said its not enough on its own to be an essay?
Original post by Fleming1928
do we only need 15 marks in each section to get an A? Does that mean we can get 45/72 to get an A?

It usually floats around 15/16/17. Last year it was 17 on average to get an A*
Original post by Fleming1928

Yep, that's what the boundary for an A was at last year. It was 44 the year before.
What studies are you guys using for culture on rommantic relationships- i only have 2! Gupta and singh and xiaoh and whyte
Original post by Oiseaux
Yep, that's what the boundary for an A was at last year. It was 44 the year before.

notbad.jpg
Original post by bmarek
Nobody seems to be doing intelligence.... I'm struggling with it so much and can't find ANY essay samples online nor has loopa made an ebook on it...:frown:

I understand the struggle too!!
My school is doing intelligence and there's absolutely nothing online, I had to rely on a range of textbooks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oiseaux

So basically I could completely fail a whole section and still get an A? sweet :colondollar:
in terms of aggression, could they ask about infidelity on its own or would it be paired with jealousy or other evolutionary explanations?

Latest

Trending

Trending