The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone sit the paper last year and get the PSYA3R due to the papers getting stolen, I was wondering if this would have an impact on what essays will come up this year??
I'm getting really stressed now -_-
Original post by SunDun111
Its fine thanks for your help, are you doing aggression if so can you mark my essay? on Group displays of aggression?

I am doing aggression. I don't know about marking it but I can tell you stuff to add.

I'm doing lynching
Original post by student420
Has anyone got a good essay / essay plan on the role of genes on aggression they'd be willing to share?
its the only one I'm struggling a lot with.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465321958.705150.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1465321982.699756.jpg

Here you are - rough essay plan . Should be enough :smile:

The epigenetics IDA if argued well is enough tbh in terms of Ida.. Because it's a very strong point .. Explaining both nature-nurture and offering the alternative view :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Onica
I've been taught evolutionary explanations such as the Adaption to Flee Famine Hypothesis and the Reproduction Suppression hypothesis.
I've also been taught the neural explanations such as the role of serotonin, dopamine and problems of neurodevelopment -are they right??
Will questions like this come together or separate for evolutionary and neural explanations??

http://i.imgur.com/K2lauEq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/touiFVz.jpg

Separate you confused the **** or of me when you said dopamine and serotonin as that is aggression for me
Reply 2985
Original post by student420
Has anyone got a good essay / essay plan on the role of genes on aggression they'd be willing to share?
its the only one I'm struggling a lot with.

https://psychologya2modelanswers.wordpress.com/2016/06/02/june-2013-discuss-genetic-factors-involved-in-aggressive-behaviour-416-marks/
Original post by undine_monty
I am doing aggression. I don't know about marking it but I can tell you stuff to add.

I'm doing lynching

Oh might not work out then, im doing xenophobia!
anyone willing to mark my group displays for aggression essay?
Is it true you need 9 pieces of research in one essay? My teacher always says this and she says you can't get above a C if you don't ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2989
Original post by SunDun111
anyone willing to mark my group displays for aggression essay?

Sure if it's not on lynch mobs
Reply 2990
Original post by brown_eyes
Is it true you need 9 pieces of research in one essay? My teacher always says this and she says you can't get above a C if you don't ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your teacher is on meth.
Original post by NHM
Your teacher is on meth.

Lmao Ikr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anybody have an essay on evolutionary explanations of group display aggression? (xenophobia, sport, warfare, lynching etc)? I could really use some help with that! thank you x
Predictions for eating behaviour, aggression and relationships??

I am hoping for relationships sexual selection comes up or maintence or formation.

Eating behaviour I hope neural mechanisms

Aggression haven't even started going over my notes yet :frown: stressing.

Please help!
Original post by NHM
Sure if it's not on lynch mobs

It isnt, i sent you it havent you got it?
Original post by doherty97
Did anyone sit the paper last year and get the PSYA3R due to the papers getting stolen, I was wondering if this would have an impact on what essays will come up this year??

There was no PSYA3R, only PSYA4R. Unit 3 papers weren't stolen. :smile:
Original post by doherty97

It was the PSAY4 exam that was stolen and replaced, not PSAY3.
Original post by Kellypom
Predictions for eating behaviour, aggression and relationships??

I am hoping for relationships sexual selection comes up or maintence or formation.

Eating behaviour I hope neural mechanisms

Aggression haven't even started going over my notes yet :frown: stressing.

Please help!

Maintenance came up last year so it's unlikely it will be that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can we like write out ideas on the question booklet? Before starting the essay?
Original post by brown_eyes

Posted from TSR Mobile

LMAO 9 ? She's mad . That's not true id say 4 good studies and then IDA of course ( like 2 )

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest