The Student Room Group

Aqa politics unit 2 predictions?

Any predictions?
I think devolution is quite likely for topic 4
Reply 2
What about three and one?
I'm doing constitution and parliament what do u think will come up?
Idk about the orther ones - perhaps a 25 marjer on parliamentary soveriegnity for tipuc 1? That hasn't come up too often
****, i genuinely havent revised unit two:s-smilie:
Reply 6
Original post by Sademajek
I'm doing constitution and parliament what do u think will come up?

for constitution as the judiciary has come up for two years it'll prob be a ten marker and the 25 may be a question on constitution, sep of powers or something like that but don't think the 25 will be on judiciary not 100% though!
Reply 7
Original post by connormc199
****, i genuinely havent revised unit two:s-smilie:

Do as many essay plans for past paper questions as possible using the book you'll start to retain info much quicker!
Reply 8
Guys what are the predictions for Parliament questions???
Original post by rabiahhh
Guys what are the predictions for Parliament questions???

2 ways parliament is regulated?
Original post by Warriner4

Let's do the 5 marker challenge...anyone can take part. Choose one of the following and then post your answers.

Constitution:

1. Common Law
2. limited government
3. uncodifed constitution
4.federal/quasi federalism
5. parliamentary government
6. executive branch
7. separation of powers
8. security of tenure
9. ultra vires
10.derogation

Parliament:

1. Motion of no confidence
2.Bicameralism
3. Whip
4. Act
5.Private member's bill
6. Bilateral meetings
7. presedential government
8. collective responsibilty
9. Cabinet reshuffle
10. secondary legislation

Please feel free to create a list of 10 markers for everyone :smile: Hope this helps people. Do as many as you can and post them to get them marked I guess! TIME YOURSELF TOO :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

How would you answer that?
Codified vs Uncodied for Constiution .
Parliamentary reform for Parliament
for the 25 markers?!
Original post by Winterblogger
How would you answer that?

1. House of Lords - blocking bill etc with loads of examples. E.g sexual offences act and hunting act 2000-2004

2. The U.K. Constitutions principles - rule of law, ministerial responsibility and collective responsibility holding parliament ( government are more accountable through the elections )

I think? Is that okay everyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
1. House of Lords - blocking bill etc with loads of examples. E.g sexual offences act and hunting act 2000-2004

2. The U.K. Constitutions principles - rule of law, ministerial responsibility and collective responsibility holding parliament ( government are more accountable through the elections )

I think? Is that okay everyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it would be along the lines off... "Discuss the methods that parliaments uses for scrutiny and whether they are effective."
I have never see a question before where they refer to scrutiny as "regulation" I doubt that would come up.
Original post by AlexRogers
I think it would be along the lines off... "Discuss the methods that parliaments uses for scrutiny and whether they are effective."
I have never see a question before where they refer to scrutiny as "regulation" I doubt that would come up.

Okay, thanks. Is my answer okay, two methods of scrutiny?
Any resources or predictions or both for Constitution and Parliament????? Hardly done any revision and only have 1 day....
I am predicting
"The constitutional reforms since 1997 have not been effective" Discuss (25 Marks)
and
"The House of Lords should be an all-elected chamber" Discuss whether you agree with this (25 Marks)
:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending