The Student Room Group

Official ramadan 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
But I didn't have sehri.... :frown:

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't either :biggrin:

Although I'm guessing it probably doesn't...
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
If it makes you feel any better, I didn't either :biggrin:

Although I'm guessing it probably doesn't...

It does! Thank you for telling me... At least I'm not the only one who can't be asked to wake up :biggrin:
Haha... lol :biggrin: I hope your fast is easier and much calmer than mine (without an hour of PE to back it up)
But I didn't have sehri.... :frown:

:naughty: No complaining beta.
How is the weather for everyone in the UK? I hope it calms down for tomorrow, I have an exam tomorrow and if it's like this, I'm staying at home.
Original post by MrFudgeTheGuy
Oh God I have exams rip.

to me too I have 8 EXAMS to go!
It does! Thank you for telling me... At least I'm not the only one who can't be asked to wake up :biggrin:
Haha... lol :biggrin: I hope your fast is easier and much calmer than mine (without an hour of PE to back it up)

You had an hour of PE too? :frown:

My fast is going well alhamdulillah! To be fair, my phone ran out of charge and my who family didn't even have sehri because my sister or mum usually wakes the household up... Neither got up today xD

In shaa allah you'll be fine :smile:
Can't believe I used to play football during Ramadan a couple years ago. I'm just waiting for my body to get used to fasting these long hours, it's hard to revise when all I can think about is food.
Hope everyones fast is going well! First day for us and we just had to bury my niece...may Allah keep her safe and happy in jannat and grant us sabr.
Original post by atiyaaloveszaynx
Hope everyones fast is going well! First day for us and we just had to bury my niece...may Allah keep her safe and happy in jannat and grant us sabr.

Ameen I will make dua for her IA 💖

Posted from TSR Mobile
Decided to play football today because I'm an idiot hahah
(edited 7 years ago)
Am I right in thinking Eid will be on Tuesday 5 July or Wednesday 6 July for those who started Ramadan yesterday?
Original post by mxskaan
Ameen I will make dua for her IA 💖

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much <3
Original post by Rhythmical
Aww that's good to hear, my throat is really dry

not long left sana <3
i legti just woke up after 5 hrs and im like
damn tht was quick time to eat inabit

pakoras coming my way init :smile:
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
Can't believe I used to play football during Ramadan a couple years ago. I'm just waiting for my body to get used to fasting these long hours, it's hard to revise when all I can think about is food.

u think ur wierd my cousin used to go to the gym errday :/ he was so stupid looool
Original post by mariam687
u think ur wierd my cousin used to go to the gym errday :/ he was so stupid looool

Damnn that's what I call commitment lmao
not long left sana <3
i legti just woke up after 5 hrs and im like
damn tht was quick time to eat inabit

pakoras coming my way init :smile:

Aw yes totally! I just put my food in and I'm going to microwave it in time and I'm sad I won't be fasting these forthcoming two days as my mum said not to fast on exam days but I'm back on Friday! :smile:
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
Damnn that's what I call commitment lmao

thats what i call insane LOL
Aw yes totally! I just put my food in and I'm going to microwave it in time and I'm sad I won't be fasting these forthcoming two days as my mum said not to fast on exam days but I'm back on Friday! :smile:

aww im so proud of u tho <3 its hard the first day :/

ahh ic, well do what u feel is best xo
aww im so proud of u tho <3 its hard the first day :/

ahh ic, well do what u feel is best xo

Nah I'm proud of you though! :hugs: we can do this! :biggrin:
Nah I'm proud of you though! :hugs: we can do this! :biggrin:

yesss <3<3<3

aight im going for iftaar now, talk later :smile:

i need some pakoras rn..

Quick Reply