The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Perierea

I think that's the worst spelling of Pereira I've seen.
Original post by Dirtybit
Perierea

I think that's the worst spelling of Pereira I've seen.

In fairness he had all the letters there pal (he even had extra)!!!
So Bailly due to have medical this week.

Good to see we are focusing on the right areas.
(edited 7 years ago)
Bailly is gonna be ballin at united!

Him + Smalling will be <3
Reply 564
Original post by trapking
Bailly is gonna be ballin at united!

Him + Smalling will be <3

are we gonna act like you didn't hear of him for the first time 3 days ago
Would trust Mourinho, especially when it comes to defenders.
Wont struggle physically (looks like a beast) and is comfortable on the ball. Hopefully him and Smalling form a solid partnership at the back.

Now to Pjanic and RW.
Original post by difeo
are we gonna act like you didn't hear of him for the first time 3 days ago

So? What's your point?
Reply 567
So? What's your point?

it's not that deep
So? What's your point?

That you have no idea if he's any good so "Him + Smalling will be <3" is a poor statement to make.

-L
Apparently Ibra's delaying announcing until his contract expires so he can collect a loyalty bonus.
Ffs man. As if he's on pennies atm.
Reply 570
25M+ add ons is hefty tbh.

I guess Otamendi was bought for a similar price though and Mourinho generally gets Defensive signings spot on(well first team ones anyway) so I would probably trust that you have a solid player.
Those killer eyes :rolleyes:

Reply 572
Would be awkward when Martial is a Madrid player next season and FIFA have him in a United kit as the cover art then.
City in talks for Aubameyang! Wow

Aguero + Emreck vs Zlatan + Martial that's gonna be crazy.

The manchester derby will be amazing :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 574
Original post by Rk2k14
Apparently Ibra's delaying announcing until his contract expires so he can collect a loyalty bonus.

to be fair who wouldn't want an extra 4m :tongue:
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Would be awkward when Hazard is a Madrid player next season and FIFA have him in a Chelsea kit as the cover art then.

fixed
Original post by Rk2k14

It's £4m you donut!
English clubs must be a bit of a laughing stock amongst sporting directors across Europe. Villarreal will have made an approximate 30mil euro profit on Bailly in less than 18 months after getting over £11M for Gabriel.
Ffs Januzaj was such a great prospect (still can be). In his breakthrough season the kid was destroying defences for fun. You know, for all his hype for bringing through young players, LVG is a proper mong when it comes to the stars. Sterling should be wishing to be as good as Januzaj right now if he developed properly.

Just hope the talent of Januzaj and Pereira don't go to waste because as a regular watcher of the United U21 football, these 2 definitely have enough talent to become world class players. It's disappointing that we are actually having to look for a RW now as it really should have been Januzaj's spot cemented ages ago (or even CAM). Januzaj, Pereira, Martial, Rashford, Memphis would be a scary prospect of forwards providing they all develop correctly.

Original post by mojojojo101
English clubs must be a bit of a laughing stock amongst sporting directors across Europe. Villarreal will have made an approximate 30mil euro profit on Bailly in less than 18 months after getting over £11M for Gabriel.

I'm sure they are laughing while English clubs continue to be the richest clubs in the world
(edited 7 years ago)
Talent + hard work = success.

Latest