The Student Room Group

Official ramadan 2016

Scroll to see replies

2 down 28 to go lol i think

im so satisifed now :smile:

just about prayed maghrib LMAO
Original post by undercxver

Everyone knows I'm a catfish by now. :hand:

LOOOL Nah but really I've never heard of it, neither has my mum made me it before. I shall ask her about this Choori thingy, sounds like a bangle. :indiff:

I know that feeling. :cry: I got paratha forced down my throat but I didn't want it cos too oily. :cry2:

From Iftar onwards you should continue to drink water, like loads. Sunset to sunrise isn't long enough to eat what you wanna eat. :frown:

Terrible sleeping routine btw loool. :smile:

Did you ask?!?! :awesome: It's okay tbh but idk too sweet for me, I used to like it when I was little.
& no I only wear chooriyan on Fridays. :indiff:

lmaooo almost everything is so oily smh :emo:
I usually use paper towels to press & absorb what I can lol.

Yassss I've been drinking, but my thirst was quenched by the weather today, loved it so much. :woo:
How was your fast?

Ikk man but I'm used to it now :cry: - didn't you sleep pretty late/early yourself?
Original post by Fiduciam
Did you ask?!?! :awesome: It's okay tbh but idk too sweet for me, I used to like it when I was little.
& no I only wear chooriyan on Fridays. :indiff:

lmaooo almost everything is so oily smh :emo:
I usually use paper towels to press & absorb what I can lol.

Yassss I've been drinking, but my thirst was quenched by the weather today, loved it so much. :woo:
How was your fast?

Ikk man but I'm used to it now :cry: - didn't you sleep pretty late/early yourself?

Forgot to ask her. She wasn't in the mood today anyways, she got pissed at me for asking her to make pakoras. :rofl:
Why? You dancing to Bole Chooriyan on Fridays? :indiff: Watch when I tell your mum. :security:

Omg I do that too. :rofl: My mum gets offended if she catches me doing that. :rofl:
Asian food doesn't let you loose weight during Ramadan man fgs. :emo:

Yaaas loved the weather too. Even though I kept waking up to it. :redface:
It was alright, just felt a bit lazy and weak. At one point when I was praying my mum thought I fell over cos I went down a bit too hard lmaooooo was jokes.

Yeah my sleeping routine has been a mess. I stay awake from 3pm to 7am. :erm:
(edited 7 years ago)
get ready for sehri in a bit LOL
Forgot to ask her. She wasn't in the mood today anyways, she got pissed at me for asking her to make pakoras. :rofl:
Why? You dancing to Bole Chooriyan on Fridays? :indiff: Watch when I tell your mum. :security:

Omg I do that too. :rofl: My mum gets offended if she catches me doing that. :rofl:
Asian food doesn't let you loose weight during Ramadan man fgs. :emo:

Yaaas loved the weather too. Even though I kept waking up to it. :redface:
It was alright, just felt a bit lazy and weak. At one point when I was praying my mum thought I fell over cos I went down a bit too hard lmaooooo was jokes.

Yeah my sleeping routine has been a mess. I stay awake from 3pm to 7am. :erm:

Make them yourself. :fuhrer: I only like the plain aloo ones. :yes:
No, it's for the boys at Jumma obv. :perv:

Spoiler

OMG YES, I do it with like everything and mine is like ''WELL I CAN'T COOK IT WITHOUT OIL CAN I?'' :frown:
Smh stop eating so much then, moti :hand:

lmaooo are you okay? How did you almost fall over :rofl:

At least you get 8 hours :cry: I sleep late and then naturally wake up early, probably doesn't help that I'm such a light sleeper, and my mum thinks it's okay to blast all the Islamic channels early in the morning. :emo:
Make them yourself. :fuhrer: I only like the plain aloo ones. :yes:
No, it's for the boys at Jumma obv. :perv:

Spoiler

OMG YES, I do it with like everything and mine is like ''WELL I CAN'T COOK IT WITHOUT OIL CAN I?'' :frown:
Smh stop eating so much then, moti :hand:

lmaooo are you okay? How did you almost fall over :rofl:

At least you get 8 hours :cry: I sleep late and then naturally wake up early, probably doesn't help that I'm such a light sleeper, and my mum thinks it's okay to blast all the Islamic channels early in the morning. :emo:

I was revising so she can do it since I do the Suboor/Sehri food. :h: Plain aloo omg so basic. :hand: I prefer the aloo, onion and coriander ones. They're perf. Everyone goes on about the chicken ones but I don't think I've ever had them.

Eeee can I join you pls. We can both dance to bole chooriyan outside the Mosque.

Spoiler

I acutally have this video of me dancing to that song when I was like 9 omg cringeeeeee.

Exact same thing my mum says. :cry: I swear she puts extra oil though ugh.
I'll belly flop you fammmmm.

I didn't really fall I was just going down but looked and sounded like I fell badly. :rofl: This is what fasting does to me. I'm alive, that's what matters. :colonhash:

I don't reallt get 8. I wake up at 10 then sleep at 12 then wake up at 2 then

Omgfbdhhdh JUST RN I FELT MY HAND ITCH AND ITCHED IT, THEN AGAIN IT HAPEPEND AND AGAIN AND THEN ONCE AGAIN. AND I FLASH MY PHONES LIGHT DOWN AND THERE WAS A FLIPPIN SPIDER ON MY HANDDDDDDD

RIPPPPPPPPPP

NEED TO GO MAKE FOOD NOW TOO OMG I CANNOT BELIVE THIS
I was revising so she can do it since I do the Suboor/Sehri food. :h: Plain aloo omg so basic. :hand: I prefer the aloo, onion and coriander ones. They're perf. Everyone goes on about the chicken ones but I don't think I've ever had them.

Eeee can I join you pls. We can both dance to bole chooriyan outside the Mosque.

Spoiler

I acutally have this video of me dancing to that song when I was like 9 omg cringeeeeee.

I didn't really fall I was just going down but looked and sounded like I fell badly. :rofl: This is what fasting does to me. I'm alive, that's what matters. :colonhash:

Omgfbdhhdh JUST RN I FELT MY HAND ITCH AND ITCHED IT, THEN AGAIN IT HAPEPEND AND AGAIN AND THEN ONCE AGAIN. AND I FLASH MY PHONES LIGHT DOWN AND THERE WAS A FLIPPIN SPIDER ON MY HANDDDDDDD

RIPPPPPPPPPP

im so full aswell lolol

i cant eat no more, im sick of food LOOOOOOOOOOL

looks like no homemade cookies 2 day :frown:
having sehri now then going bed

goodluck with the fast everyone <3

w'salams
Original post by Someboady
True. But is this the right way? To leave the tradition of Moon Sighting and just follow "Saudi" Arabia?

It doesn't necessarily mean we'll celebrate Eid on different days. The moon must be sighted for Eid also :smile:

Yeah this guy knows. Eid will be on the same day this year, Brelvi's doing 29 and Wahhabi's doing 30. Love how Saudi announced the "sighting" of a new moon before Asr though :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

RIPPPPPPPPPP

Ooooooh what did you make tonight then? :ahee:
Nooooo, no no no no :no: Plain aloo > other crap. The chicken ones are nice though.

You know what I've always liked? When they're making rolls or samosas with them sheets, and use that brush with egg mixture or something as glue? THAT LOOKS SO FUN. :nutcase:

..But my mum doesn't let me do it :emo:

LOOOOOL ffs :rofl: okay deal, but I'll have you know I once came second in a dance competition, I'll embarrass you & get all the attention. :smug:

Spoiler

But if it rains like today, can we do it to Chaiya Chaiya instead pls? :indiff: I've always wanted to do that hair whip thing in the rain :rofl:

lmaooo idek how that's possible, you need help okay. :hand:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

HOW BIG WAS IT, DID YOU SCREAM, HOW DID YOU GET RID OF IT, DID YOU THOROUGHLY WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER??

Was probably eating the leftover onion + coriander that stuck to your hand from the pakoras you had at Iftar. :puke:
Just wanna say a few things regarding your post.

27th night of ramadan is the blessed night which was spoken of.

Also, you mentioned "zikr", I hope you mean legit authentic zikr from the heart, and not just a few words coming out the mouth.

Also if anybody asks what my problem is, you my problem.
Happy ramadan and don't go to mental on Id.
Reply 451

Spoiler

Ooooooh what did you make tonight then? :ahee:
Nooooo, no no no no :no: Plain aloo > other crap. The chicken ones are nice though.

You know what I've always liked? When they're making rolls or samosas with them sheets, and use that brush with egg mixture or something as glue? THAT LOOKS SO FUN. :nutcase:

..But my mum doesn't let me do it :emo:

LOOOOOL ffs :rofl: okay deal, but I'll have you know I once came second in a dance competition, I'll embarrass you & get all the attention. :smug:

Spoiler

But if it rains like today, can we do it to Chaiya Chaiya instead pls? :indiff: I've always wanted to do that hair whip thing in the rain :rofl:

lmaooo idek how that's possible, you need help okay. :hand:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

HOW BIG WAS IT, DID YOU SCREAM, HOW DID YOU GET RID OF IT, DID YOU THOROUGHLY WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER??

Was probably eating the leftover onion + coriander that stuck to your hand from the pakoras you had at Iftar. :puke:

An omelette. :indiff: My future cousin Husband will be pleased with my creativity. :indiff: What did you eat? Bacon? Smh. Fix up man. :erm:
Have you tried the paneer pakoras? I actually love paneer but them in pakoras... :puke:

Lmaooo you mean egg wash. That's used as a glue or to make it golden and crunchy. I feel like making something now. I made chicken pastries a few weeks back. Was lush. :sogood: Burnt my tongue too. :top:
You can't even be trusted with a brush let alone a knife. :rofl: How old are you beta?

Proof that you came first in that competition. :hmmm: Yeah I thought so, there is no proof. What sort of dance was it? :K: I used to go to dance lessons one upon a time. They were ****. I taught myself more then they taught me. :colonhash: I'm to old to dance but I still do. :emo: I'll upper cut u m8 :smile:

Omg yasss sik. Dyu wanna be SRK or Malaika Arora? Which train we gonna jump on? :excited:

My mum said the same. :emo: Reminds me of the time I fell down the stairs and got beats for falling down the stairs. I don't get it. :toofunny: :toofunny:

Idek wth it was it was ugly. I had a tissue and grabbed it in that. :bawling: I'm so proud of myself. I told my mum after a bit she laughed. Wot is lyf. Ofc I washed my handddd! Since then I've been feeling itchy as if something is crawling on me. :afraid:

It must've had a good meal then. :smug:

Original post by OGGUS
Pray for me, I'm sick and I have a maths:Core 2 exam. Hope it's harder than further maths at level 2(C)... And pray I don't fall asleep in the exam. My exam is in other Sports Hall of my college.

Will do! Insha'Allah your day goes better than expected. Have faith and don't stress. Take it easy. I know it's easier said than done but you'd look back at yourself in the future and think it wasn't worth all that stress and panic etc. You will be fine. Read a dua before your exam! :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Heavy times ahead
Original post by Someboady
How can you say that :/ has the moon been sighted? No reports so far.

Edit: Oh wait sorry, Saudi already has their pre-determined calendar to decide Islamic dates so they don't need the moon.

Good man.
An omelette. :indiff: My future cousin Husband will be pleased with my creativity. :indiff: What did you eat? Bacon? Smh. Fix up man. :erm:
Have you tried the paneer pakoras? I actually love paneer but them in pakoras... :puke:

Lmaooo you mean egg wash. That's used as a glue or to make it golden and crunchy. I feel like making something now. I made chicken pastries a few weeks back. Was lush. :sogood: Burnt my tongue too. :top:
You can't even be trusted with a brush let alone a knife. :rofl: How old are you beta?

Proof that you came first in that competition. :hmmm: Yeah I thought so, there is no proof. What sort of dance was it? :K: I used to go to dance lessons one upon a time. They were ****. I taught myself more then they taught me. :colonhash: I'm to old to dance but I still do. :emo: I'll upper cut u m8 :smile:

Omg yasss sik. Dyu wanna be SRK or Malaika Arora? Which train we gonna jump on? :excited:

My mum said the same. :emo: Reminds me of the time I fell down the stairs and got beats for falling down the stairs. I don't get it. :toofunny: :toofunny:

Idek wth it was it was ugly. I had a tissue and grabbed it in that. :bawling: I'm so proud of myself. I told my mum after a bit she laughed. Wot is lyf. Ofc I washed my handddd! Since then I've been feeling itchy as if something is crawling on me. :afraid:

It must've had a good meal then. :smug:

An omelette? You said it with such pride as well. :indiff:
''I was revising so she can do it since I do the Suhoor/Sehri food. :h:''

Smh, never use the ':h:' face again. :indiff:

No Bacon here, stop corrupting me. :erm:
Paneer is disgusting, are your tastebuds ok m8? :curious: - Well, I've only had it with saag.

Don't lie, ''I made chicken pastries'', you prob just washed the dishes or something, ''made'' :hand: I hate burning my tongue though, can't even enjoy food after it. :cry2:

How do you know I'm a beta and not a beti? :hmmm: Will Personal Rep you age, I enjoy the mystery. :ninja:

LMAO, it's an embarrassing story tbh. :emo: well not embarrassing, I laugh at it more than I get embarrassed. The proof is the audience that was there. :yep:
What dancing did you used to do? :K:

The group of girls we lost to were acc doing Bollywood :rofl:, and the reason they won (they didn't really) is bc they rehearsed for weeks and weeks prior to the competition and me and someone else were egged on to join on the day it happened, just for lols. :redface: So they gave it to them instead in the final. :colonhash:

Tough choice ngl, are we gonna wear their outfits too? Uhm, any train that isn't too fast bc you can't even go down in prayer properly so idk how you'll balance on a moving train m8. :frown:

LOOOL the amount of times I have witnessed stuff like that. :toofunny: I didn't really get beats bc fave kid :smug:

Why did you kill it omg, murderer :mob: I hope some spider jinn comes to get you. :afraid:

:hand:
How are you guys feeling? :smile:
Original post by mariam687
How are you guys feeling? :smile:

Good thank you - Dad made me a massive glass of milkshake for suhoor (apparently milk keeps you hydrated for longer!) + There are some really good programmes on Islam Channel this morning ☺.
How about you?
Original post by Zara0526
Good thank you - Dad made me a massive glass of milkshake for suhoor (apparently milk keeps you hydrated for longer!) + There are some really good programmes on Islam Channel this morning ☺.
How about you?

aww thats good, i haan oreo milkshake hehe

i was at a revision class this morning so i wasnt able to watch, but yeah im knackered right now, im just about studying ahah

what was on the channel? :smile:
Reply 459
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry to be stupid but im genuinly curious,
does it move about or something or is there a set day? :redface: im not muslim and i dont get out a lot i apologise but im genuinly interested :redface:

it moves back every year by 10 days it depends on the moon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending