The Student Room Group

wrong name

hey guys
In all the exams i did yet this year for IGCSE i wrote my name but with slightly different letters but my candidate number and center number is correct tho
well it be ok or im screwed :"(
thanks in advance
Original post by lil_jack
hey guys
In all the exams i did yet this year for IGCSE i wrote my name but with slightly different letters but my candidate number and center number is correct tho
well it be ok or im screwed :"(
thanks in advance

they tend to check candidate number than your name :unsure: so i guess you'll be fine because there are candidates with the same name, so your candidate number identifies you uniquely :yep:
were you that stressed about the exam :lol:
just to check, ask a teacher in your school :top:
:h: x
Reply 2
Original post by fatima1998
they tend to check candidate number than your name :unsure: so i guess you'll be fine because there are candidates with the same name, so your candidate number identifies you uniquely :yep:
were you that stressed about the exam :lol:
just to check, ask a teacher in your school :top:
:h: x

No actually, i wasn't stressed when i went filled the statement of entry to apply for IGCSE, their asked me to copy my name as exact as passport so i did, but the name in my passport was kinda (only letters) different from what i usually used to write in any other paper, so when it came to exam i forgot the fact that i should write the name as exact as the statement and wrote like how i used to do
no one from my school seems to be helpful (they have no idea what will happen)

Quick Reply

Latest