The Student Room Group

Other than religious, what reason is there to ban homosexuality?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JavaScriptMaster
It's not me alone who finds it weird it's entire nations of people, that's why its banned everywhere

Countries also ban women from driving and do not let their people say anything negative about their leaders, because they find such things "weird". So, I don't see how that supports your argument.

and I don't care if you find it odd because I know loads of people that also get creeped out by gays, its a normal reaction from my point of view

Again, you're appealing to numbers when it really is a useless argument given that I could probably find a handful of people with equally as irrational views.

I get that quite a few people find gay couples unusual or strange to see, more because it is outside the norm. The emotions you describe go beyond that into homophobic territory, i.e. an irrational fear of gays.
its not just the hair you ******* it's the image as a whole with the behaviour and all that

Gay women have short hair and wear clothes which men also wear. What a terrifying thing, it must be Judgement Day.

Go on, enlighten me.
yea no, they creep me out as well. If anything I dislike them even more because they're supposed to be women but dress, act and style their hair like men

image.jpeg
One very well known lesbian actress.

Another.
Original post by ivybridge

One very well known lesbian actress.

You beat me to it.

I predict the next word they type will be 'exceptions', or some variant thereof.
umm yes they do, I know that for a fact. And we're not talking about any people holding hands we're talking about homosexuals

Oh, do enlighten me with your scientifically verified evidence.
Anyway, I've got too many homos trying to come at me at once so I'm gonna leave this thread now.

Well, have some ****ing respect then.
umm yes they do, I know that for a fact. And we're not talking about any people holding hands we're talking about homosexuals

Citation needed.
its not just the hair you ******* it's the image as a whole with the behaviour and all that

N'aww, poor you - getting uncomfortable. Go back to living in the bubble mummy and daddy created for you.
Original post by Grand High Witch
Citation needed.

That non-existent graph... found somewhere... at sometime... in the depths of Christian websites... made by the Westboro Baptist Chruch's newest 5 year old recruit.
Anyway, I've got too many homos trying to come at me at once so I'm gonna leave this thread now.

I will take that as an admission that you are unable to respond to my arguments.
control spread of AIDS
Y'all finished or y'all done? Homosexuality is not natural - period. Personally I am wholly against it for the reasons many have pointed out already in this thread. Having said that, I wouldn't wish any harm be it emotional or physical on any homosexual person; just don't be gay around my young siblings or anyone close to me that may be influenced by you. As I said, the main issue with homosexuality is that it isn't natural, and it would eventually lead to the extinction of our race by way of that characteristic.
Oh give it a rest, not everything is a science or math project - logic doesn't even come into it. People get married because they love and are committed to eachother. Children come secondary to that.

Parents often pay for a big slice of weddings. So why do parents want grandchildren?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tira-harpaz/grandparents-hungry-for-grandchildren_b_3193677.html

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-our-parents-want-us-to-have-children-so-desperately

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081012165047AAGj7tX

I could go on and on page after page
To perpetuate the supposed gay genes through forcing those with it into child producing heterosexual sex?
Original post by lordoftheties
Y'all finished or y'all done? Homosexuality is not natural - period. Personally I am wholly against it for the reasons many have pointed out already in this thread. Having said that, I wouldn't wish any harm be it emotional or physical on any homosexual person; just don't be gay around my young siblings or anyone close to me that may be influenced by you. As I said, the main issue with homosexuality is that it isn't natural, and it would eventually lead to the extinction of our race by way of that characteristic.

Are you from the 1920's? Or Saudi Arabia?

Posted from TSR Mobile
theres no reason whatsoever, everybody should be free to love who they want.
Original post by _Bright Eyes
Ignorant fear is not a good reason to ban something.

Nor is religion

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
I hope you have gay children. You'll understand the complete irrationality of your mindset and understand just how unreasonable you are.

Now go on jacking off to lesbians because you're a hypocrite. Adieu.

This makes you homophobic.

I have to say you're one of the most childish people I've ever talked to.
'I hope you have gay children'? Seriously? Can't you just admit different people have different views on things and that's just something you have to accept without swearing every other post and completely dismissing other people's views?
Original post by Underscore__
Are you from the 1920's? Or Saudi Arabia?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aren't you being a little racist? People can have different views, they don't all have to accept homosexuality.
Original post by Grand High Witch
I will take that as an admission that you are unable to respond to my arguments.

You're being just as childish saying that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending