The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3200
Original post by IHatePsychology
Seriously only 2 of each. Make sure you msg me how it goes. I'm doing 4 each but I bet I'll mess up lol

im sure we'll be alright still doing my all nighter.... probs not the best idea tbh but thanks to it I know just about 4 essays for sleep.
Original post by Dasaw
im sure we'll be alright still doing my all nighter.... probs not the best idea tbh but thanks to it I know just about 4 essays for sleep.

Before tonight I didn't know anything but now I'm pretty good for all the predictions l ol so I'd day it's worth. Bad for ppl with morning maths exam
Reply 3202
Original post by IHatePsychology
Before tonight I didn't know anything but now I'm pretty good for all the predictions l ol so I'd day it's worth. Bad for ppl with morning maths exam

yeah im quite confident on aggression unless group display comes up... kinda hoping they be nice and give me nerual/hormonal or infedelity and jealousy.

Sleep is kinda meh hoping for any of the biological rhythms tbh would be a godsend
They've barely even asked any questions on biological rhythms. AQA might aswell have called the topic 'Sleep'

If it isn't on biological rhythms then AQA have basically wasted the time of countless years worth of students who had to study all that bs

EDIT: tbh, going off what I just said ^ if they decide to waste everyone's time, the most likely question is going to be disorders of sleep.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Romanoff
They've barely even asked any questions on biological rhythms. AQA might aswell have called the topic 'Sleep'

If it isn't on biological rhythms then AQA have basically wasted the time of countless years worth of students who had to study all that bs

EDIT: tbh, going off what I just said ^ if they decide to waste everyone's time, the most likely question is going to be disorders of sleep.

Surely they canr have sleep disorders on its own? Far too vague? Ive learnt sleep and insomnia
Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM
Surely they canr have sleep disorders on its own? Far too vague? Ive learnt sleep and insomnia

No yeah I meant one of the three, although it is unlikely to focus on one, probably a combined one to cover 2
Ha anyone else not learnt the 2015 questions at all? I havnt bit worried if that comes up but I'm sure I'll forgot most stuff the exam anyway
Original post by Can't think name
Ha anyone else not learnt the 2015 questions at all? I havnt bit worried if that comes up but I'm sure I'll forgot most stuff the exam anyway

I haven't learnt any at all. I doubt it'll come up... AQA can't be that cruel...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't learnt these topics either, if they come up please could everyone have a minute of silence for my U grade pls, thanks.

There's no way it can up thrres far too many big sections for each unit that havent appeared in a multiple exam windows. AQA dont do thode questions it was pointless go teach then....
For biological rhythms and sleep, I hope everyone has revised stages of sleep. I feel like this will be a 4 marker.
The question is can I learn most of my AO2's in 5 hours???
Reply 3212
Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM
There's no way it can up thrres far too many big sections for each unit that havent appeared in a multiple exam windows. AQA dont do thode questions it was pointless go teach then....

you think the bio rhythms are likely to come up? if not what would you assume role of exogenous zeitgebers/ endogenous
Reply 3213
Original post by toetothunder
The question is can I learn most of my AO2's in 5 hours???

I believe
Reply 3214
Original post by Dasaw
yeah im quite confident on aggression unless group display comes up... kinda hoping they be nice and give me nerual/hormonal or infedelity and jealousy.

Sleep is kinda meh hoping for any of the biological rhythms tbh would be a godsend

Infidelity and jealousy scares me 😓😓
Original post by Dasaw
I believe

ok lets goooo, finally motivated lool
Reply 3216
Original post by NHM

haha in terms of what the content?
Original post by Dasaw

I don't do sleep but do eating. I hope to god the Neural one comes for it.
At this point i want all neural lol.

I think we should do fine. So long as the right Question comes up, im sure I'm gonna get a B :biggrin:. I will take about an hour break now and revise from 9-11:30 lol then after that it's time. lol.
Reply 3218
Original post by Dasaw
haha in terms of what the content?

It just does I think I have like half a page of evaluation on shackleford though...
Original post by NHM

It's not to hard just the book explains it bad. You want me to summraise it ?

Latest

Trending

Trending