The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by SnakePlissken
Lmao, reactionary ****wad. "SJW's" talking about sexism really seems to hit a nerve, doesn't it? **** this South-Park centrist "oh but they are all as equally bad as each other. I am le enlightened centrist gentleman who knows the TRUE answer lies in the middle!"

No. TRP is a misogynistic cult and I'll take someone who might get overzealous about making the world more inclusive over that any day of the week.

Nah, you and the SJWs are exactly the same people as the red pillers, just with different agendas. In other words you're a bunch of douchebags trying to tell people how to live.
You OP, get my first bit of rep to have ever been given on this site.
Original post by KimKallstrom

Nail on head. Have to admit I do feel a bit sorry for the poor guys (who I expect are generally a bit lonely and unhappy) who fall for the scam.
Favourite post.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KimKallstrom

Small print: "results" can include "getting laid" in prison following a sex assault/stalking conviction.

You say that jokingly but you're probably the lonely type who attends seminars of far right mysogynists like Roosh who accuses modern society and women of 'stealing' their manhood or whatever.

:wink:
KingBradly for Tsrian of the year :party:

It's really funny how both groups got quite upset on this thread :holmes:
Reply 46
Original post by StrawbAri
KingBradly for Tsrian of the year :party:

It's really funny how both groups got quite upset on this thread :holmes:

Isn't it! And in very equal measure too. They clearly have a lot in common in-terms of their lack of self-awareness.
Original post by Bornblue
You say that jokingly but you're probably the lonely type who attends seminars of far right mysogynists like Roosh who accuses modern society and women of 'stealing' their manhood or whatever.

:wink:

I've received your payment, thanks :wink:
Original post by Jebedee
So you're hating on people who learn to get laid?

Learning to get laid? The reason they're still whining on the internet is because they can't get laid, and teaching someone basic courtesy, empathy and social skills after around the age of 15 is pretty much impossible. It's the lack of these basic social and cognitive functions that causes them to be abhorred by the fairer sex.

In any case, most of these weirdos selling courses are no better than pyramid schemes and cults; a 21st century version of EST
haha, thats great.
Original post by KingBradly
Redpillers have successfully made getting laid into something that sounds really nerdy. Why not try going to a party, taking a few bombs of X and not acting like a sadcase?

I'm not defending specific so-called redpillers, just the concept itself. X is for kids, anyone who is still doing it past the age of 25 probably won't contribute much to society. Great to know you think doing drugs makes you cool, although personally I think just like alcohol guys use it as an excuse to fail on a night out. "I was too wasted/high to pull"...etc.

Mate, if you're having sex and thinking about it's economic value based on all the other guys who've had it with her, you're not having good sex. I know you want some girl to think you're the special man you think you are, but you'd be better off just enjoying it and learning to not give a damn that she'll forget you in a week.

I don't remember saying I thought about economic value based on other guys she's had. Perhaps you imagined this.
Isn't it! And in very equal measure too. They clearly have a lot in common in-terms of their lack of self-awareness.

I find your arrogance worrying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thutmose-III
Learning to get laid? The reason they're still whining on the internet is because they can't get laid, and teaching someone basic courtesy, empathy and social skills after around the age of 15 is pretty much impossible. It's the lack of these basic social and cognitive functions that causes them to be abhorred by the fairer sex.

In any case, most of these weirdos selling courses are no better than pyramid schemes and cults; a 21st century version of EST

You mean like Elliot Rodger who was classically anti-PUA and a definite blue piller? If you don't judge all muslims by its extremists then why do you conflate the entire red pill concept with a couple of shysters bleeding some dough out of it? Like it or not, getting laid often and with high quality women is a skill and only a minority are truly naturals. If you're happy not doing so then great for you.
A white knight can refer to men being excessively protective of women to the point it becomes patronising. Other than, broadly accurate.
Reply 54
Original post by Nidhoggr
I find your arrogance worrying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope it doesn't disrupt your sleep.
Depending on hypocrite women who would never tell you the truth on how to court them won't help either.
Depending on hypocrite women who would never tell you the truth on how to court them doesn't help either.
Original post by Jebedee
You mean like Elliot Rodger who was classically anti-PUA and a definite blue piller? If you don't judge all muslims by its extremists then why do you conflate the entire red pill concept with a couple of shysters bleeding some dough out of it? Like it or not, getting laid often and with high quality women is a skill and only a minority are truly naturals. If you're happy not doing so then great for you.

I never thought of E. rodgers that way. The F matrix got to him before he could embrace the red pill truth. He did however kill a few matrix programs though ha ha ha.
Original post by anarchism101
Nail on head. Have to admit I do feel a bit sorry for the poor guys (who I expect are generally a bit lonely and unhappy) who fall for the scam.

At least you cannot blame them saying they only sit around doing nothing and never try.

Latest

Trending

Trending