The Student Room Group

AQA human geography tomorrow!

how is everyone feeling for the exam and whats everyones predictions for tourism/development gap/population?
dont think they are gonna do china's one child policy because it is now 2, maybe a kerala 8 mark? But, our teacher said there may be a section about migration due to the topic of refugees lately and etc.

tourism i think may have an 8 mark on ecotourism and some questions about the butler life cycle model (praying)
Reply 2
Original post by Gabby Boado
dont think they are gonna do china's one child policy because it is now 2, maybe a kerala 8 mark? But, our teacher said there may be a section about migration due to the topic of refugees lately and etc.

tourism i think may have an 8 mark on ecotourism and some questions about the butler life cycle model (praying)

its a shame that never cam up and instead it was managing mass tourism.how did you find the paper btw?
i liked it too be honest! i was surprised the one child policy/non birth control policy came up in the exam again! but i don't want to expect so much and then find out that the grade boundaries are higher than i think. you?

Quick Reply

Latest