The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aleksandrinaa
I hope neural comes for eating :frown:

Me too. I just wish anything I know comes up. I can remember enough only if I've done it.
Original post by NHM
Are you sure it's not imposed ethic?

Nope, it's imposed etic

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IHatePsychology
Me too. I just wish anything I know comes up. I can remember enough only if I've done it.

Do you do aggression too?
Do you do aggression too?

Yeh lol.
Original post by Onica
So evolutionary could come up on its own as a 24 marker? :s-smilie: Surely they can't do that because there's too little to write about it so wouldn't like an 4+8 make sense. However, i do think that its unlikely to come up. But shouldn't it just come up as biological in General?

There is plenty to write lol. I hope it does come up. Chances are pretty good for it coming up so just be weary.
Just realised I haven't even touched Culture on Romantic Relationships. If that comes up I will actually cry 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IHatePsychology
Yeh lol.

do you reckon neural and hornal will come up for aggression? :frown:
Original post by Oiseaux
Just realised I haven't even touched Culture on Romantic Relationships. If that comes up I will actually cry 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Literally sameee :frown:
do you reckon neural and hornal will come up for aggression? :frown:

I ****ing hope all the questions ask that lol.
Predictions for eating behaviour??!
Original post by Onica
So evolutionary could come up on its own as a 24 marker? :s-smilie: Surely they can't do that because there's too little to write about it so wouldn't like an 4+8 make sense. However, i do think that its unlikely to come up. But shouldn't it just come up as biological in General?

Personally I doubt it would come up as a 24 marker, maybe a 12 marker, because in comparison to other explanations theres barely anything to write. I would hate it to come up, I really dislike it :/
Original post by BethM98
Personally I doubt it would come up as a 24 marker, maybe a 12 marker, because in comparison to other explanations theres barely anything to write. I would hate it to come up, I really dislike it :/

Lol it has an extremely high chance of coming up.
THere is lots of information on it, I don't know what book your reading but in the dog one a level companion there is plenty.

Culutre seems to have a lot less though.
If worst comes to worst I'm going to make up research studies 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a terrible feeling about this exam and I don't know why
Guys, anyone actually doesn't remember 80% of the essays? I literally have no idea what the studies were or what the actual theory said for like majority of them...
Original post by patricio_miguel
Guys, anyone actually doesn't remember 80% of the essays? I literally have no idea what the studies were or what the actual theory said for like majority of them...

Ive been going over them today and yesterday and sleep for me is the one where i rushed and missed out essays although i still remember a good chunk hopefully the predictions come up.
If this is the ram paper I'm ****ed
Aggresion: group displays
institutional aggression
Relationship: Childhood
Parental investment lool I didnt even know that was an essay so ill pretty much be done
Gender dysphoria
gender schema
Reply 3317
Original post by BethM98
I have a terrible feeling about this exam and I don't know why

If you're worrying about the evolutionary explanation for anorexia like t am don't worry too much. Yes I would hate for it to come up, but I think it's less likely. My teacher has not said that it could come up by itself. I was just asking in case. Also, I had a look at the loopa website, and it's the third one, but it says "biological explanations" will come up. So it would including evolutionary and neural. He did t specify that just evolutionary could come up.

Think about it, if your teacher did not have that much info on it or even my teacher, the. It's because this explanation just does not have enough!

I mean I have a teacher who is excellent and she provides us with all research evidence and tells us how much of each we should aim to explain. She didn't give us any research on this and plus one of my evaluation points that she provided us with states that there is no direct scientific evidence to support the study and therefore must rely on a great deal of speculation.
Reply 3318
Original post by Onica
If you're worrying about the evolutionary explanation for anorexia like t am don't worry too much. Yes I would hate for it to come up, but I think it's less likely. My teacher has not said that it could come up by itself. I was just asking in case. Also, I had a look at the loopa website, and it's the third one, but it says "biological explanations" will come up. So it would including evolutionary and neural. He did t specify that just evolutionary could come up.

Think about it, if your teacher did not have that much info on it or even my teacher, the. It's because this explanation just does not have enough!

I mean I have a teacher who is excellent and she provides us with all research evidence and tells us how much of each we should aim to explain. She didn't give us any research on this and plus one of my evaluation points that she provided us with states that there is no direct scientific evidence to support the study and therefore must rely on a great deal of speculation.

Sorry I meant go it did NOT specify evolutionary would come up
Guys just want to check a few things.

1. If it asks to outline and evaluate one pyscho explanation of AN, can I use culture and media as one?

2. If its not a biological explanation, and i want to use reductionism, can I just replace the word with limited?

Latest