The Student Room Group

Answered wrong GCSE R.E questions

So I was going through my R.E paper and apparently it said you were supposed to answer 4 questions. Instead I answered 5 and one other which I was not supposed to. What is going to happen because on one question page towards the front I only answered one of the questions on that page because I realized it was wrong and moved on. How will this affect my grade?
Original post by DioSama
So I was going through my R.E paper and apparently it said you were supposed to answer 4 questions. Instead I answered 5 and one other which I was not supposed to. What is going to happen because on one question page towards the front I only answered one of the questions on that page because I realized it was wrong and moved on. How will this affect my grade?

Which board are you on?
The examiner will mark the first 4 questions out of the 5 that you attempted. As long as you got the questions correct, you will still get marks for them. It does not matter whether you have studied the content for the questions you answered in class, they will still be marked.
Reply 3
Original post by Powersymphonia
The examiner will mark the first 4 questions out of the 5 that you attempted. As long as you got the questions correct, you will still get marks for them. It does not matter whether you have studied the content for the questions you answered in class, they will still be marked.

Even though on the second question which I realized I wasn't meant to do I answered one of the questions? So basically it's going to waste
Reply 4
QUOTE=studying_me;65548251]Which board are you on?

AQA
Original post by DioSama
QUOTE=studying_me;65548251]Which board are you on?

AQA

Is it where you have 6 questions overall and you're supposed to answer 4 of them?
If you answered part of Q2 but crossed it out I think the examiner will just mark the 4 fully answered ones though I'm not too sure.
Reply 6
Original post by studying_me
AQA

Is it where you have 6 questions overall and you're supposed to answer 4 of them?
If you answered part of Q2 but crossed it out I think the examiner will just mark the 4 fully answered ones though I'm not too sure.

Yeah it's that one I answered 1 part of it but forgot to cross it out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending