Reply 4181
Original post by Thomith
Well there goes my maths A level.

Posted from TSR Mobile

not edexcel is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ranz
not edexcel is it?Posted from TSR Mobile

Was Edexcel M1 and im almost positive i flopped it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
going to have a shower, eat, then start by doing an F335 paper.
I meant to do philosophy revision over lunch but was too busy sitting in a field trying not to cry. Oops. Need to cram this evening/tomorrow morning.

Original post by Thomith

Posted from TSR Mobile

My further maths is following it 😂
Reply 4185
Original post by Thomith

Original post by khaleesi98
I meant to do philosophy revision over lunch but was too busy sitting in a field trying not to cry. Oops. Need to cram this evening/tomorrow morning.

Well, you both tried your best + that's all you could've done. Hopefully it went better than you thought + all your hard work shows through.- We usually are a lot harsher on ourselves than the examiners will be so even though it may feel really awful rn + easier said, try not to let it get you down. :hugs:
Reply 4186
Afternoon, I woke up pretty early this morning but was busy for the most part so couldn't do anything but I'm going to be continuing with Chemistry- group II stuff rn.

Hope everyone has a productive day, not long left guys! - Let's make the most of it. <3
fell asleep, going to blitz through biology unit 5.
then do another f335 paper.
Tried to have a nap but i failed but whatever, going to memorise my periodicity notes and review soke chemistry notes pomodoro style.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thomith
going to have a shower, eat, then start by doing an F335 paper.

That's exactly what my plan is but I'm taking a nap instead lol
Had my M1 exam this morning and haven't done anything since then...Oops lol oh well I'll start after dinner!
Anyone terrified they won't get the grades for uni? I can't do another year of a levels. Getting really, really anxious.
Sooo glad that M1 and the big psych paper are done :woo: Now to focus on chemistry and more psych for my next exams (which are on the same day again :bricks:)
Reply 4193
I've almost finished with chemistry, two more topics left. :woo:
Alright...Going to make myself do at least SOMETHING else today...That M1 exam drained me hahaha xD
Nope, can't do anything today. I'll do chemistry tomorrow
I've been sick since I was done with English exam this afternoon. Took some medication a while back but cannot study cos I keep dosing off. So I'll just sleep rn and get up at like 9 and study and review my physics till 12 then go to school for the paper. I feel like I haven't prepared enough for physics but let's hope for the best.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok so I've almost reviewed all of ethics, & judging from the time it took me I'll be able to finish it off + review philosophy of mind tomorrow morning before my exam (if I work 9:00 until 12:30). Then I really need to start focusing on M2! So at least one past paper tomorrow night.
Does anyone know any maths topics that will come up tomorrow,GCSE Maths Calculator Paper 9th June

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4199
okay, well I completely finished with Chemistry about an hour ago, which I am v happy about.

:party:

Then I took an hr break +.. I think I'm going to start the June 2011 at 12:30

Latest

Trending

Trending