The Student Room Group

Mathematics AS grade calculation

Hi guys,
So i just got out of my mechanics exam and it was absolute ****. So bad, at least for me. I did like 2 questions wrong and the ones with the most marks. I already did C12 last session and I am not planning on doing A2 so just AS. And i want an A. I will need a little help with calculating my marks so i know if i can get an A or not.
So, I got UMS 191 in my C12. To get an A in AS i need 240 out of 300.
I already got 191 out of those 240. Does that mean i only need UMS 49 to get an A? Even if I get UMS 49in M1 and that was maybe a D grade-wise for the unit. Will I still get an A when its cashed-in?
Thanks in advance. :smile: I just need some re-assurance because I worked hard and I just want an A.
Original post by nadaezraturner
Hi guys,
So i just got out of my mechanics exam and it was absolute ****. So bad, at least for me. I did like 2 questions wrong and the ones with the most marks. I already did C12 last session and I am not planning on doing A2 so just AS. And i want an A. I will need a little help with calculating my marks so i know if i can get an A or not.
So, I got UMS 191 in my C12. To get an A in AS i need 240 out of 300.
I already got 191 out of those 240. Does that mean i only need UMS 49 to get an A? Even if I get UMS 49in M1 and that was maybe a D grade-wise for the unit. Will I still get an A when its cashed-in?
Thanks in advance. :smile: I just need some re-assurance because I worked hard and I just want an A.

Correct. :borat: (you did very well in C12, that's why).
Original post by SeanFM
Correct. :borat: (you did very well in C12, that's why).

Phew.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending