The Student Room Group

Edexcel FP2 Official 2016 Exam Thread - 8th June 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pyslocke
For q2: I got 1/2 + n/2(n+1) - 3n + (n+2) I think. Was this is? I think I got -7 and -13. Might have added them wrong.

Also for the de moir expansion I mixed up the minus signs so I got all positive constants. They were the right values but because of this I got part b wrong.

How many marks would this cost me?

Pretty sure your term on the far right should be -1/(n+2) or something along those lines
Reply 1681
happy mathematics!!
(edited 7 years ago)
What did everyone get for the first part of question 4, with the p q and r? Thanks :smile:
Original post by somevirtualguy
Pretty sure your term on the far right should be -1/(n+2) or something along those lines

Oh yes you're right. My bad. That is what I wrote in the exam
Original post by samb1234
I dont have a problem with the question as such, but i dont really know why people are pretending as if its an easy question thwt people who didnt get the answer are automatically bad

I definitely agree with you there; there's definitely no need for patronisation, which would just further add to the pain of an already bad exam. I hope things went alright for you though!
Original post by RCloke
Very easy paper!

Required basic knowledge and application, will be very surprised if I don't get at least 90 UMS. Grade boundaries will not be lowered for this exam as I have seen far harder past papers.

Something is very wrong if you couldn't answer question 4/5!

lol :smile: happy mathematics!!

Just because you thought it went well, you don't need to put everyone else down... They will already feel bad as it is.
Original post by Shardé
So no one else thought that paper was a complete f***ery?! Smh

i did. Done nothing but fp2 for a month, and all for nothing. I just sacrificed my other subjects and other modules for this piece of s*** paper!
THere goes my uni offer :frown:
Original post by Jackmleitch
Just because you thought it went well, you don't need to put everyone else down... They will already feel bad as it is.

he's trolling
Original post by BinaryJava
Really, how was I supposed to know that. That question made me so mad!

I had to stare at it for a bit till i saw it. Its a lil sneaky of them.
I found it hard but not too hard, hopefully got an A :smile:
Quote me if you have boundary predictions
Original post by RCloke
Very easy paper!

Something is very wrong if you couldn't answer question 4/5!

I think something is slightly wrong with you.
Don't take it in a bad way :smile:
Original post by Student403
he's trolling

I know lol but its just unnecessary.

Pretty certain he's a troll. He probably doesn't even do FM
How many marks do you think I need to get 70UMS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Horrible exam. Really hoping the trend of high grade boundaries changes when it comes to this exam :/

i dont think hes srs mate lol
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Quote me if you have boundary predictions

67 or 68 for A*
I know lol but its just unnecessary.

perhaps he did so **** he feels the need to pretend he did well on an online forum to impress people he doesn't know
Can anyone please explain me how to do question 7 and 8?
Original post by kristowando
the exam was almost as hard as my cock whilst doing it !!! XD

Still not as hard as your mum made mine.
Original post by Student403
67 or 68 for A*

perhaps he did so **** he feels the need to pretend he did well on an online forum to impress people he doesn't know

lol hope so :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending