The Student Room Group

How long did you last on your first time having sex?

About 15 minutes I think. She squirted and couldn't go on.
My last boyfriend didn't even manage to finish, none of my friends' boyfriends did surprisingly
about 10 minutes i think but we were both rather drunk
she was way out of my league and a lot of the guys at work fancied her but they were a decade or so older that her
i however was a year younger so i talked to her and well things went from there
the guys changed my nickname from posh t**t to jammy b*****d
Original post by The Roast
About 15 minutes I think. She squirted and couldn't go on.

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
I don't know. First time I was too tired and went soft so we gave up. We tried again the following day though, but I was nervous so it took like an hour to go over the edge. Neither of us complained though, she came about three times haha.
Reply 6
2 years
Original post by xxx-ooo-xxx
My last boyfriend didn't even manage to finish, none of my friends' boyfriends did surprisingly

What's the common denominator?

Rektt
bout 3 hours, had to stop b4 she got too dehydrated from squirting non stop
0 Minutes. Never done it.....
Never done it, so 0 minutes!
Over 90mins if I remember correctly. I didn't *** the first or second time due to unfamiliarity with wearing a condom.
After I got some extra thin ones all was fine though!
Ten seconds.

Quite a while because there were so many thoughts going through my head it actually made it difficult to finish. Probably went on for 2 hours
Original post by Tempest II
Over 90mins if I remember correctly. I didn't *** the first or second time due to unfamiliarity with wearing a condom.
After I got some extra thin ones all was fine though!

do you **** extra hard or ... have a damaged penis or?
can't believe condoms make that much of a difference, not that I've ever had sex, just from a medical perspective.
Original post by Anonymous
can't believe condoms make that much of a difference, not that I've ever had sex, just from a medical perspective.

theres a huge difference - this is a female perspective
Original post by Anonymous

Extra thin ones are pretty decent but it still doesn't compare to au naturale. Nonetheless, unless you're in a committed relationship safe sex is high recommended.
Of course, it's not always a bad thing to last longer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending