The Student Room Group

Lloyds pharmacy pre-reg interview 2017

Hi guys, I received an email yesterday from lloyds inviting me to an interview!!! But the problem is I don't know how to get to the venue by public transport (or it seems to take way too long), it's at the holiday inn Coventry, so just wonder if anyone know how to get there from the train station? Or whether anyone have the same location and willing to share the taxi fare? (About £15 one way)
Hey, Have you got the interview tomorrow? I planned to drive so I'm not much help for getting there but my friend lives in Coventry and says the 8A bus takes you most of the way there from the train station then its a 10 minute walk. Hope that helps!
How did the interview go? I have it next month, and I have no idea what to expect! x
Reply 3
I have it tomorrow, any last minute pointers would be appreciated :wink:
Reply 4
I have mine next Tuesday. What was it like? What was the structure of the day? And any example questions from the interview? TIA :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by JemmaGross1994
Hey, Have you got the interview tomorrow? I planned to drive so I'm not much help for getting there but my friend lives in Coventry and says the 8A bus takes you most of the way there from the train station then its a 10 minute walk. Hope that helps!

Hello,
Have you had the Lloyds interview. Any hints and tips would be highly appreciated
Reply 6
Original post by Wingbbbbbb2
Hi guys, I received an email yesterday from lloyds inviting me to an interview!!! But the problem is I don't know how to get to the venue by public transport (or it seems to take way too long), it's at the holiday inn Coventry, so just wonder if anyone know how to get there from the train station? Or whether anyone have the same location and willing to share the taxi fare? (About £15 one way)

Have you had the interview?
How was the day and what kind of question did you get asked?
Reply 7
Original post by Fallingstars3
How did the interview go? I have it next month, and I have no idea what to expect! x

Have you had your interview yet? How did it go?
Reply 8
Original post by Pav94an
I have it tomorrow, any last minute pointers would be appreciated :wink:

How did your interview go?
Any hints and tips on the day? And also what kind of questions did you get asked in the interview.
Pleaseee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending