The Student Room Group

AQA German GCSE 8th June

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophFlorence
Yeah, I got the same for the schools one!

Good! I think one mentioned leistungsdruck which is pressure to achieve.
Original post by Nudelauflauf
The real question is does (can't remember that girls name) buy a new pair of shoes every week?

I believe it said that she buys a magazine every week, and that she has over 50 pairs of shoes- I either wrote ? or F, but I think I wrote ?.
(edited 7 years ago)
Good! I think one mentioned leistungsdruck which is pressure to achieve.

Ah, yes.
Original post by GCShElpme
I believe it said that she buys a magazine every week, and that she has over 50 pairs of shoes- I either wrote ? or F, but I think I wrote ?.

Yes, I wrote ?

Yeah I wrote ?. I thought it might want you to write F though because it's magazines she buys every week not shoes like you said but I wrote that it doesn't say how many she buys.
Anyone got any questions they wanna ask about? I'll try my best to remember what I put.
Anyone got any questions they wanna ask about? I'll try my best to remember what I put.

The one about the train at the end of the listening. I put A, B, I think.
I thought that the reading was an absolute blessing, as was the listening up until the middle which was when it got tough. Did anyone else put the lorry in the middle of the road for that one about an idiot? Also did anyone else find the reading surprisingly short? I was done and dusted in half an hour!

Same here
The real question is does (can't remember that girls name) buy a new pair of shoes every week?

No she does not

Posted from TSR Mobile

You wouldn't happen to remember what you write for the second to last question, would you? I think it said something along the lines of 'What is [whatever his name was] complaining about?', and 'Why is he so upset?' (or words to that effect). Also, the one about a tablet? I think the questions were 'How does he describe the person with the tablet?' and 'What are the disadvantages of tablets?'. Much appreciated!
Original post by NiamhM1801
I thought that the reading was an absolute blessing, as was the listening up until the middle which was when it got tough. Did anyone else put the lorry in the middle of the road for that one about an idiot? Also did anyone else find the reading surprisingly short? I was done and dusted in half an hour!

So did I! I loved the reading! Yes, I put about the lorry, as it said "LKW". I was the same; I had about 20 mins to spare!I spent 10 mins checking at the end (particularly question 8)!
Same here

Good :smile:
So did I! I loved the reading! Yes, I put about the lorry, as it said "LKW". I was the same; I had about 20 mins to spare!I spent 10 mins checking at the end (particularly question 8)!

Yeah I heard LKW too, I'm the only one of my friends who put it (or knew the word LKW for that matter :redface:). What was question 8?
You wouldn't happen to remember what you write for the second to last question, would you? I think it said something along the lines of 'What is [whatever his name was] complaining about?', and 'Why is he so upset?' (or words to that effect). Also, the one about a tablet? I think the questions were 'How does he describe the person with the tablet?' and 'What are the disadvantages of tablets?'. Much appreciated!

Someone was upset because they didn't get invited to a party on listening, don't know if that's the one you're talking about. The disadvantages of the tablet were that it can't make calls, and I think the person who bought it was a 'big-spender', that's what I put anyway.

The train is comfortable and he was sick on the plane last year is what I got.
The train is comfortable and he was sick on the plane last year is what I got.

Me too :smile:
Someone was upset because they didn't get invited to a party on listening, don't know if that's the one you're talking about. The disadvantages of the tablet were that it can't make calls, and I think the person who bought it was a 'big-spender', that's what I put anyway.

Yeah, I got the same answers- thank you!
Yeah I heard LKW too, I'm the only one of my friends who put it (or knew the word LKW for that matter :redface:). What was question 8?

Damn, didn't get that. I thought there was almost an accident for some reason :s-smilie:

Ah right- haha! Do you mean Q8 on the reading? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending