The Student Room Group

GCSE GEOGRAPHY HUMAN 8/6/2016 How did it go?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cluster1
Does anyone know if Jamaica(mass tourism, they also have policies to reduce negative effects e.g tour guides to reduce land erosion and laws regarding coral reefs) is acceptable for the tourism case study?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that sounds good
Put it this way. The question asked for One method meaning there is more than one. Kerala and China are both accepted. And also, it never said currently.
Would i get Gambia for 8m pop?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TracyEmu
People who did tourism, what did you put for the annotating the graph of tourism change??
It was a very tricky question.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wrote;
1. decline in 2001 was due to 9/11
2.increase near 2010 due to cheaper flights
3.increase in 1990s due to more destinations
Original post by *JustARandomGuy*
Dude. It never said a country. It said "One method of controlling population growth". Kerala is valid.

Now I'm positive it said give a country. Also I know it didn't say current, I'm just sayinf there was a refernce to current. Good luck in life with your B, cya

Original post by Blancosdos
Exactly.it said a method.Not a "current "
It did say country I remember it as it said 'one' in bold then country

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by *JustARandomGuy*
Dude. It never said a country. It said "One method of controlling population growth". Kerala is valid.

It did say country but I did Kerala anyway and mentioned it was in India
Original post by *justarandomguy*
put it this way. The question asked for one method meaning there is more than one. Kerala and china are both accepted. And also, it never said currently.

thank you
Original post by 1jonam16
Now I'm positive it said give a country. Also I know it didn't say current, I'm just sayinf there was a refernce to current. Good luck in life with your B, cya

To be honest I would love a B. I won't get an A but my teacher put me on foundation originally and I kept on at him and he finally put me on higher. I got a B in my coursework though.
Original post by Ollie5116
Yeah that sounds good

Here's hoping😭 thanks for replying tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Speedbird129
What exam board is this?

AQA
yes, because you can use indonesia. Loool it said country stop fooling yourself. Bye.,

Whatever dude. I put China anyway so i'm safe either way.

./
(edited 7 years ago)
hi
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 155
You could write about Indonesia's transmigration policy for the rapid population case study right? I think you can but since I haven't seen anyone speak about it I wasn't sure..
hi
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 157
Who got 11,000 for the natural increase question?
well done because getting A*s in your mocks is defineitly hard (y), as for your capability why do you assume you got full marks HAHA so arrogant you think you're brilliant. Welcome to the real world where getting all A*s isn't special.

Getting an A* is special. Even though i'm unfortunately not talented enough to get one, the people who care about their grades (clearly you don't) will be happy.
I did tourism , changing urban environments and globalisation X
I thought it was a good paper except for 1 question about how urbanisation causes an informal sector of the economy 😂 I don't even know what that meant but I just said about informal housing ,jobs and buisnesses

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending