The Student Room Group
Original post by germanyone1
I might be starting a foundation in September. I was wondering if people know how it's assessed and taught and if it's more difficult than a levels

This is the medicine forum. Are you starting a general science foundation course, or a medicine one? Also where are you starting (and then I can move the thread to somewhere that is likely to give you the best response).
Reply 2
Original post by ForestCat
This is the medicine forum. Are you starting a general science foundation course, or a medicine one? Also where are you starting (and then I can move the thread to somewhere that is likely to give you the best response).

Its a science foundation year for students of Biomedical & Biological Sciences and Neuroscience! I'm going to UCLan but I never get replies there so decided to post it here!
Original post by germanyone1
Its a science foundation year for students of Biomedical & Biological Sciences and Neuroscience! I'm going to UCLan but I never get replies there so decided to post it here!

I'm afraid you're even less likely to get any answers about this in the medicine forum. We don't normally allow multiple threads on the same topic, so I'm going to close this one and hopefully someone will answer one of your existing threads.

But in terms of teaching and assessment, surely this is something you can find out from UCLAN themselves?

Latest

Trending

Trending