The Student Room Group

I am really unwell

EDIT: Hey guys. I just thought **** it and decided to put together whatever footage I did have from yesterday instead of leaving to waste. Will be uploading in 2 hours. Hope you like it :smile: (everything below still stands though)

Sorry to disappoint anyone who was interested in viewing my vlogs, but I won't be uploading for a week because I am really unwell. It turns out that sore throat I had on Monday were the early signs of me coming down with the flu. I am not even capable of fasting at the moment because of this as I have been strongly advised to drink lots of fluids.

Everything else I posted still stands

Moreover, I decided, the actual vlogs themselves will not continue on a daily basis but rather a weekly basis. The reason for this is because there just isn't much going on in my life on a daily basis for me to create decent content for, and the feedback I have gotten from viewers on my first vlog reflects this.

I'm sorry because my life isn't that interesting and I do not have the money to make it anymore interesting than it currently is; unlike other YouTubers with millions of subscribers. I spend days and days sometimes losing sleep to make my videos and get them done.

So I thought I'd save vlog footage over the period of a week and release a weekly vlog instead (this will continue even after ramadan :biggrin:).

The weekly vlogs will show the making of upcoming videos I have planned such as "TYPES OF PEOPLE DURING RAMADAN" and my parody music video of "Panda - Desiigner". So basically every week or two, I hope to release a major video e.g the parody video, and also every week I will release a minor video i.e a weekly vlog/reaction video/challenge video etc. So hopefully this will make my vlogs more interesting.

The other feedback I got was I am releasing videos too frequently and people do not have the time to watch them as they come, so I do think it is better if I have a proper schedule like I have listed above.

So as soon as I begin to feel better I will go back to making content, hopefully by next Wednesday so I can get a video and vlog out for the following weekend (not this weekend)

I appreciate all the support and feedback I have gotten and I am really happy that within 3 weeks I already have 171 subscribers.

Thank you for reading :smile:

TL;DR - I am unwell, can't continue vlogging daily and decided to do weekly vlogs instead. My major videos like parodies and types of people vids will still be uploaded on a weekly or fortnightly basis alongside my weekly vlogs.
(edited 7 years ago)
Aww well I hope you feel better soon Insh'Allah, your health is paramount and it is important to keep yourself healthy at all times, wishing you a speedy recovery and I'm glad to hear you will be vlogging at least! :hugs:
Original post by That Arab Guy
Sorry to disappoint anyone who was interested in viewing my vlogs, but I won't be uploading for a few days because I am really unwell. It turns out that sore throat I had on Monday were the early signs of me coming down with the flu. I am not even capable of fasting at the moment because of this as I have been strongly advised to drink lots of fluids.

I have incomplete vlog footage from yesterday but just couldn't continue vlogging because of how unwell I am.

Moreover, I decided, the actual vlogs themselves will not continue on a daily basis but rather a weekly basis. The reason for this is because there just isn't much going on in my life on a daily basis for me to create decent content for, and the feedback I have gotten from viewers on my first vlog reflects this.

I'm sorry because my life isn't that interesting and I do not have the money to make it anymore interesting than it currently is; unlike other YouTubers with millions of subscribers. I spend days and days sometimes losing sleep to make my videos and get them done.

So I thought I'd save vlog footage over the period of a week and release a weekly vlog instead (this will continue even after ramadan :biggrin:).

The weekly vlogs will show the making of upcoming videos I have planned such as "TYPES OF PEOPLE DURING RAMADAN" and my parody music video of "Panda - Desiigner". So basically every week or two, I hope to release a major video e.g the parody video, and also every week I will release a minor video i.e a weekly vlog/reaction video/challenge video etc. So hopefully this will make my vlogs more interesting.

The other feedback I got was I am releasing videos too frequently and people do not have the time to watch them as they come, so I do think it is better if I have a proper schedule like I have listed above.

I appreciate all the support and feedback I have gotten and I am really happy that within 3 weeks I already have 171 subscribers.

TL;DR - I am unwell, can't continue vlogging daily and decided to do weekly vlogs instead. My major videos like parodies and types of people vids will still be uploaded on a weekly or fortnightly basis alongside my weekly vlogs.

Hope you get better bro
:cry2: get well soon and keep making awesome videos :ahee:
:hugs: xx
Reply 4
flu sucks arse!
i had flu for the first time ever and it happened to be swine flu as well :/
Reply 5
Awww I hope you get well soon x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Get well soon bruh! :smile:
Sorry to disappoint anyone who was interested in viewing my vlogs, but I won't be uploading for a week because I am really unwell. It turns out that sore throat I had on Monday were the early signs of me coming down with the flu. I am not even capable of fasting at the moment because of this as I have been strongly advised to drink lots of fluids.

I have incomplete vlog footage from yesterday but just couldn't continue vlogging because of how unwell I am.

So as soon as I begin to feel better I will go back to making content, hopefully by next Wednesday so I can get a video and vlog out for the following weekend (not this weekend)

aww get well soon man, get some rest yh? dont force urself to make vids, ur health is much much more important :smile:

:colondollar:
Original post by mariam687
aww get well soon man, get some rest yh? dont force urself to make vids, ur health is much much more important :smile:

:colondollar:

Although I'm unwell I still feel like making a cheeky video this weekend lmao. :redface:
Although I'm unwell I still feel like making a cheeky video this weekend lmao. :redface:

well, if u feel better make one, but dont risk it yh, like i said u getting better is much more important :smile:

Hope u feel well, and u made videos on parodies, i never knew that :smile:
get well soon:h:
Glad I'm not the only member of this week's flu club I guess :lol: May we get well soon :h:
Get well soon Akhi! :frown:

I was actually thinking about PMing you about your vlog. Anyways rest well and hope you recover soon. :h:
Original post by undercxver

Original post by WoodyMKC

Original post by Ishea16

Original post by x-bhakti-patel

Original post by mariam687

Original post by Rhythmical
Original post by ODES_PDES
Original post by fatima1998
Original post by shawtyb
Original post by mxskaan
Original post by KeepRollingFazzy

Hey guys. I just thought **** it and decided to put together whatever footage I did have from yesterday instead of leaving to waste. Will be uploading in 2 hours. Hope you like it :smile: (everything in first post still stands though)
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey guys. I just thought **** it and decided to put together whatever footage I did have from yesterday instead of leaving to waste. Will be uploading in 2 hours. Hope you like it :smile: (everything in first post still stands though)

aww ok, im excited :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Congratulations on getting well soon :smile:

(I've been told to get into the habit of telling people they will do well instead of wishing them luck.. So I am telling you you're going to get better soon. No good luck. You will do it. :tongue:)
Original post by WoodyMKC
Glad I'm not the only member of this week's flu club I guess :lol: May we get well soon :h:

Do you have a viral infection? I don't like this constant weather switch,it's making me feel ill
Original post by queen-bee
Do you have a viral infection? I don't like this constant weather switch,it's making me feel ill

I've no idea tbh, I never visit the docs unless I think it's serious so I never know :lol: Just felt queasy and woozy all week and my head has felt like crap :frown: But yeah me too, change in wheather makes me feel like rubbish and it keeps happening :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest