The Student Room Group

have you flown with easyjet?

if so, is there a weight restriction on the hand luggage? i know it has a size one but unsure if they have a weight one as it doesnt state on the website and it takes ages to ring them

Scroll to see replies

I can't remember us having one, we had massive bags, but then other people were caught up on it
I think it's probably the same as all other airlines, as long as you can lift in into the overhead locker you should be okay, maybe inquire on their facebook or twitter pages?
Reply 2
Original post by JessThomas6
I can't remember us having one, we had massive bags, but then other people were caught up on it
I think it's probably the same as all other airlines, as long as you can lift in into the overhead locker you should be okay, maybe inquire on their facebook or twitter pages?

ah i hadnt thought of using fb to ask them! thanks!
Original post by shawtyb
if so, is there a weight restriction on the hand luggage? i know it has a size one but unsure if they have a weight one as it doesnt state on the website and it takes ages to ring them

There's a size restriction but no weight restriction.
Reply 4
I took easyjet to Morocco a long time ago, I was kinda upset cos there was no food or snacks (im serious) :/
Reply 6
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
I took easyjet to Morocco a long time ago, I was kinda upset cos there was no food or snacks (im serious) :/

were only going to barcelona :smile:
Original post by shawtyb
were only going to barcelona :smile:
sneak in a pack of hobnobs or else you'll be very disappointed and have fun !
Reply 8
sneak in a pack of hobnobs or else you'll be very disappointed and have fun !

haha!
what do people usually wear if there going from the UK to a hot country?
like i dont wana wear jeans and a top and hoody if im gonna melt when i get there. what do people do?
Original post by shawtyb
haha!
what do people usually wear if there going from the UK to a hot country?
like i dont wana wear jeans and a top and hoody if im gonna melt when i get there. what do people do?
cargo shorts, tshirts, long vest, combat trousers ? c'mon its a hot country you'll know wot to do :smile:
Reply 10
cargo shorts, tshirts, long vest, combat trousers ? c'mon its a hot country you'll know wot to do :smile:

iv never been on holiday before though.
would shorts, sandals (or something similar) and a vest type top be ok? i dont even know how hot barca will be in august :frown:
My sister works at easyJet, she can get some amazing discounts for tickets that were already cheap.
20kg
I went with easy jet to Switzerland a few months ago. Nope there is no weight restriction but you are only allowed 1 hand luggage so if you have a little shoulder bag you have to put it inside the hand luggage :tongue:
I've flown EasyJet before. It's...okay? Wasn't as bad as RyanAir.
Original post by shawtyb
iv never been on holiday before though.
would shorts, sandals (or something similar) and a vest type top be ok? i dont even know how hot barca will be in august :frown:
yeah thats finee, if you're a girl wear a nice sumbro skirt :wink:
Reply 16
Original post by Rhythmical
My sister works at easyJet, she can get some amazing discounts for tickets that were already cheap.

already booked now lol

Original post by sapphire79
I went with easy jet to Switzerland a few months ago. Nope there is no weight restriction but you are only allowed 1 hand luggage so if you have a little shoulder bag you have to put it inside the hand luggage :tongue:

ok cool thanks :smile:

Original post by hezzlington
I've flown EasyJet before. It's...okay? Wasn't as bad as RyanAir.

r they bad

yeah thats finee, if you're a girl wear a nice sumbro skirt :wink:

whats a sumbro skirt :/
Original post by shawtyb
already booked now lol

ok cool thanks :smile:

r they bad

whats a sumbro skirt :/
sabo* skirt my bad
Reply 18
sabo* skirt my bad

still dont know what that is lol

what goes in hand luggage?
Original post by shawtyb
still dont know what that is lol

what goes in hand luggage?

easyJet hand luggage allowance: weight, size and feesNumber of bags allowed onboardeasyJet hand luggage weight allowanceNumber of hold bags allowedeasyJet hold luggage weight allowanceUp to 3 items of hold luggage per passengerEach bag must weigh no more than 20kgsource for google

Quick Reply

Latest