The Student Room Group

bengali manush

Scroll to see replies

Oh right! :facepalm: Yeah, I remember that. I just thought you were talking about some exam question.. :colondollar:

Spoiler

I wish i could speak bengali as fluently as you all
thanks, yeah i will keep that in mind xx
:rofl: Well, still makes more sense than apple pie, I guess. :getmecoat:

Spoiler

International Relations and British Society from 1951-79. :yep:

I know right! :woo:

Spoiler

Why are you doing completely different units? :cry2:

Original post by Federerr

Spoiler

Really now?

Spoiler

i was offered to do gcse bengali twice but i'm sylheti so it's not like I speak actual bangla I don't even understand the posh bangla so I would of gotten a U

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilsadkitty
i was offered to do gcse bengali twice but i'm sylheti so it's not like I speak actual bangla I don't even understand the posh bangla so I would of gotten a U

Posted from TSR Mobile

believe me thats where my life is going rn
Reply 49
ngl i was offered to take GCSE in bangla but then i saw the exam paper and everything was in shudor basha... so i'd basically be learning a new language all together lmao.. allow that

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm bengali... I tried to do a practice Bengali exam last year.. I failed
Now I forgot how to write bengali completely

Spoiler

I was only joking!:smile: I don't hate Bengali's, I have Bengali friends although.....
Dhaka

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well.... Twas a funny little comment...
Well, he's Bengali himself though isn't he? It is quite sad when your own uncle laughs at you.:frown: My prayers are with you, don't worry.:smile: I guess you ain't getting no Eid money now HAHA!:tongue:

Spoiler

Spoiler

But we will all have to be fishes and swim around if we go to bangladesh after the next 30 years...
Didn't you know?
Yep...
God no! My friends made fun of me calling me Elish Maas since 6-7 months, they brought it up again today...
Now your saying it tooo! :bawling:

Quick Reply

Latest