The Student Room Group

The real men step up please.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
6ft1 isnt that tall
Original post by hezzlington
Haha I'm only 6ft.

And I'd say bigger yeah, but he said broad shoulders. If you're 5ft with broad shoulders you won't be intimidating. If you are 6ft 4 with not so broad shoulders but you're aggressive and up for a fight then you'd probably be more intimidating.

How tall are your girls usually? They probably have to break their necks to look up at you.

True, I've seen some short muscular, big shoulder guys but they just look funny not intimidating at all, you right.
Original post by xobeauty
How tall are your girls usually? They probably have to break their necks to look up at you.

True, I've seen some short muscular, big shoulder guys but they just look funny not intimidating at all, you right.

girls I go for are my height or slightly shorter. Some are taller than me in big heels.
Original post by Nidhoggr
Stopped reading when you called yourself a "real man".

A real man wouldnt be on some online forum trying to get validation from teenagers.

Haha I'm only 6ft.

And I'd say bigger yeah, but he said broad shoulders. If you're 5ft with broad shoulders you won't be intimidating. If you are 6ft 4 with not so broad shoulders but you're aggressive and up for a fight then you'd probably be more intimidating.

Lol you're funny. Broader shoulders are more intimidating, theres no doubt.

How tall are you?
Original post by JokesOnYoo
Lol you're funny. Broader shoulders are more intimidating, theres no doubt.

If you find broad shoulders on other guys intimidating then that's on you kiddo.
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Too long. Didn't read.
this guy :clap2:
girls I go for are my height or slightly shorter. Some are taller than me in big heels.

HOLY, geez. That's how you like them or it just happens that way ?
HOLY, geez. That's how you like them or it just happens that way ?

That's how I like em. Neither of my exs were tall but they were years ago. My taste has changed.
seems like you're the beta male if you have to make this kind of thread and specify your height and shoulder size
That's how I like em. Neither of my exs were tall but they were years ago. My taste has changed.

That's funny, guys don't usually like massive girls. That's good though, your kids will have the height to play sports and have a higher chance to make it into the higher leagues.
yo where my drawing at?
If you find broad shoulders on other guys intimidating then that's on you kiddo.

is that you?
I am sorry ;(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Fine.
Reply 75
befriend some gamma males, I'm sure they can compete

abc.jpg

is that you?

no? The picture of me is on my profile.
(edited 7 years ago)
I read up to 'I'm a real man' like seriously boy chill, life is not a boxing match. Don't be talking about Betas and Alphas as if you're in some sort of werewolf movie, okay? This isn't Twilight. Stop competing for power and just get on with your life and be chill with people, if people want to exert their power when they're around you then you're doing something wrong in the way you are speaking to people because I know loads of really tall, strong people who are 'Betas'. Or perhaps that person just craves power in general, I don't know but just be chill with everyone to promote everyone being chill with you and being equal
Whenever i make friends with beta males, they always seem to try and compete with me. I don't know if they get defensive because they're intimidated or for whatever reason. I'm 6'1 with 23inch really broad shoulders and I'm a boxer.
Im a real man, i don't like fake people. However, i seem to encounter numerous occasions where these beta males try to compete with me at everything, the funny thing is they end up copying my style.

They will try and exert power over me when girls are around, yet when its just me and him alone he's so polite, using his manners and stuff. hahahaha i find it so funny just thinking about it.

I never exert power over people unless it gets out of hand, i encourage people to do well, i motivate people, i help people improve, i don't insult others, i treat women and men nice. I don't care what others think of me. I don't use violence unless its totally necessary. I lead most of the time, however i do follow occasionally; thats because i know to be a good leader you also have to be a great follower.

Im not scared of many things, ill happily confront and call each and everyone of these guys out infront of their faces.

Some example:
when we're walking in a group, ill be carrying a football, then this one guy will say look x is carrying the ball for me i don't have to do anything

At times, i really do want to break their jaws, but i am able to control myself.

So, should i confront them if it gets out of hand? I don't like making people feel bad.
I can laugh at myself pretty well though so that helps.

thanks.

Only weak people talk like you do.
Original post by King Scorchy
Only weak people talk like you do.

How do strong people talk?

Quick Reply

Latest