The Student Room Group

Mathswatch Predicted Topics Paper 2 - 2016

Hi, sorry this is late but I can't find it anywhere. MathsWatch seem to have removed their predicted topics list for the Edexcel exam board from their website, and I was wondering if anyone had a copy, because I wanted to go through it one more time before the exam and it's GONE!!!?! EDIT: It hasn't been removed, and the situation has been recovered. Thankyou xx
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
I don't, but I remember that vectors, algebraic fractions, quadratic simultaneous equations, proportion, enlargements/transformations, graphical inequalities, recurring decimals, sequences and surds didn't come up
Original post by dch187
I don't, but I remember that vectors, algebraic fractions, quadratic simultaneous equations, proportion, enlargements/transformations, graphical inequalities, recurring decimals, sequences and surds didn't come up

Thanks! I can't believe they've removed it like that on the night of the exam?! It seems crazy

Thank-you so much!!! I can't find it on the site and You have SAVED ME! I'm so glad it's not been removed, but alas I couldn't track it down. Thankyou, thankyou THANKYOU! You have no idea how amazing this is.
Reply 5
Should i cram all night for maths foundation or wake up at 5 ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending