The Student Room Group

GCSE Geography AQA B Unit 2

How did everyone find today's exam?? I did Natural hazards/ tourism. What units did you do.... and how do you think you did? I think I did alright but most of the case studies I revised didn't come up - annoying! :/
Well I think I did kinda good actually! I think I got an A but would be happy with a B! I am positive it went good :smile:
I also did the Natural Hazards and Tourism Unit 2 AQA B
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TheReviser15
Well I think I did kinda good actually! I think I got an A but would be happy with a B! I am positive it went good :smile:
I also did the Natural Hazards and Tourism Unit 2 AQA B

Well done! That's great (: I'm doing geography at A Level so I want an A* but i'd be happy with an A. What was your favourite question? I liked the sustainable tourism question but I didn't like the chile/haiti earthquake question, it was complicated
My favourite questions were the ones on wildfires and the management question at the end of section 4. Hopefully you get that A*! :biggrin:
Original post by TheReviser15
My favourite questions were the ones on wildfires and the management question at the end of section 4. Hopefully you get that A*! :biggrin:

Oooh yeah same! :tongue: the management question was the sustainable tourism I think. And thank you :biggrin: hope you get the grade you want

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending