The Student Room Group

someone help

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Really, couldn't think of anything better, well let me tell you white is the color of the fluid used to make babies which is sticky, so maybe just maybe you're superglue, which has connotation with joining things, such as joining planks of wood, so you're a woodpecker.

Spoiler

A woodpecker?!! Seriously, love. You'd be lucky enough to get a U for that. I liked the part where you said I could be a fluid, but this could perhaps indicate that I'm responsible for the production of new life.

Spoiler

Original post by penelopecrux
A woodpecker?!! Seriously, love. You'd be lucky enough to get a U for that. I liked the part where you said I could be a fluid, but this could perhaps indicate that I'm responsible for the production of new life.

Spoiler

Production of new life huh? Oh so you're the reason why China's so overpopulated and animals there are still born disabled due to the nuclear attack years ago, so you cause disabled animals, who have no arms and legs, what else doesn't have arms and legs, yes you guessed it.

Spoiler

Spoiler

P.S: I used animals because didn't want to say actual humans.:frown:
Production of new life huh? Oh so you're the reason why China's so overpopulated and animals there are still born disabled due to the nuclear attack years ago, so you cause disabled animals, who have no arms and legs, what else doesn't have arms and legs, yes you guessed it.

Spoiler

Spoiler

P.S: I used animals because didn't want to say actual humans.:frown:

ERR HAMZA!!! The people and 'animals' as you say are privileged to actually experience the good and bad that take place in the world. Say if we didn't have overpopulation in China, what would we learn in Geography in the human section? Also, if we have disabled animals, we are able to find cures for them and see if we can tackle disability. This extends our intellect. And yes, imagine if we didn't have penises, we wouldn't have MALES.

Spoiler

ERR HAMZA!!! The people and 'animals' as you say are privileged to actually experience the good and bad that take place in the world. Say if we didn't have overpopulation in China, what would we learn in Geography in the human section? Also, if we have disabled animals, we are able to find cures for them and see if we can tackle disability. This extends our intellect. And yes, imagine if we didn't have penises, we wouldn't have MALES.

Spoiler

Look Man/Woman, the reason why that was so bad is because I'm extremely tired, I need to sleep, Good Luck with your exam tomorrow!:smile:
And btw, If we didn't have penises, we wouldn't have you!:smile:
It was nice talking to you!:smile:
Look Man/Woman, the reason why that was so bad is because I'm extremely tired, I need to sleep, Good Luck with your exam tomorrow!:smile:
And btw, If we didn't have penises, we wouldn't have you!:smile:
It was nice talking to you!:smile:

Aww, good night, Hamza, and thank you, do tell me how it goes!! :smile:
Oh and in the same way, if we didn't have vaginas, neither of us would have existed!
And you too, you're an amusing person :biggrin:
Aww, good night, Hamza, and thank you, do tell me how it goes!! :smile:
Oh and in the same way, if we didn't have vaginas, neither of us would have existed!
And you too, you're an amusing person :biggrin:
Will do, Goodbye and Goodluck!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest